Snarky Brides

Droid owners who "Draw Something"

Does Draw Something freeze up on your phone or is my original Droid so freakin' old and POS that I just need to give up?

Re: Droid owners who "Draw Something"

• I have it on my iPhone and it freezes from time to time.
    imageVacation
  • Bkseller13Bkseller13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Yeah, I just installed it today, and have yet to be able to go back and forth with anyone yet. I can send mine, but then when I try to open someone elses, it freezes and shuts down. FRUSTRATING!

Also, is there a stylus I can use?  My fat fingers don't draw so well (at least that's what I'm blaming it on).
  • Mine freezes from time to time.  Not a huge loss though since I suck at it. 
  • Mine doesn't freeze.  It's like the one thing on my Droid that doesn't, so take that FWIW. 
  • Mine freezes all the time.  I have it on my Ipod touch and find it works much better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine doesnt freeze
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Mine froze so often i had to uninstall it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_droid-owners-who-draw-something?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:7707153e-a8d5-4e35-bde2-b085ba3d0f2bPost:52e887ae-dbf8-4182-9ff7-8c91bf5ce3d1">Re: Droid owners who "Draw Something"</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mine froze so often i had to uninstall it.
    Posted by egeurts[/QUOTE]

Same here. My phone would freeze often even when I wasn't in the game. Uninstalling it solved that problem.
    Due 10/21/13 with our first baby BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards