Luxury Weddings

Re: .

• Welcome to the board :) I'm not overly active on here, but the ladies are all REALLY nice and it feels great to have somewhere to post where you don't have to worry about ladies giving you the "I WISH I had money to throw around for that" lol 
  • Welcome! I'm kind of a pseudo "luxury" bride. I got married in 2004 and had the big, fancy expensive wedding. After being divorced for 6 years, I'm planning my second wedding. I don't have a budget per se and the wedding is only the two of us, but I'm still spending what some would call a luxury budget. I had tried to set a budget of $20K and already blew right past it. LOL Feel free to post on here as much as you want. I don't contribute much in the way of new posts since my wedding isn't traditional, but I'm always willing to provide assistance using what I learned from my previous go at it!

• Jells - that island in your sig picture is making me want to plan a vacation right now! My family has a summer home on Amelia Island, Florida, and I've been dying to get down there for a few days :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_luxury-weddings_new-this-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:361381ea-42c9-44e7-b994-d26049874781Discussion:d6530bf3-086e-407d-822c-cbd51a178110Post:f950ca95-da01-4cd5-b16a-c993be467e06">Re: New to this board!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: New to this board! : Yes! This always made me feel so uncomfortable. Glad to know I wasn't the only one. 
    Posted by cebrady89[/QUOTE]

You are definitely not the only one. I used to get all kinds of grief back in 2003/2004 when I was planning my wedding. I haven't seen it very much this time around, but mostly because I haven't been doing the traditional thing. Like I said above, please feel free to post any questions you want here! :)

I'm just about dying to take a tropical vacation right now! Amelia sounds wonderful! I split my time between Denver and Phoenix and right now I'm in Denver want want to cry from the cold!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards