Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Caterers south of Pittsburgh?

Hi! We're trying to find catering for our wedding at my parents' farm, which is about 50 minutes south of Pittsburgh. I've looked at the vendor list on here and googled like crazy, but I'm really having trouble finding caterers that are closer to our location. Every time I find one that looks great, I find out that we're outside of their service area! I'd really appreciate any ideas or recommendations. Thanks!

Sara

Re: Caterers south of Pittsburgh?

• Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am assuming that you have looked in to seeing if caterers in the city will travel to your location?
  • Options
    jdrayjdray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where exactly do they live??
  • Options
    jezebelljezebell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm South.  I might be of more help if I had a more specific location.  I found very little information online but called around for some.  Have you heard of Adams' Pine Creek?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The location is near Waynesburg. Sorry I wasn't more specific!

I had found two caterers near Pittsburgh who said we were outside of their "service area", so I was starting to get the impression that I was going to run into that problem with most of them up there. I just don't know much about the catering biz at all, so I was thinking maybe it was just typical for them to only travel to a very limited area? Is that true, or do you think I should keep trying others in Pittsburgh?

I've heard of Adam's Pine Creek... that's one of the few leads I have, although I don't know anything about them and haven't found much info online about their catering services specifically, just reviews of their restaurant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards