September 2012 Weddings
Options

anxiety-ridden brides?

I've been engaged since Sept. 2010 and have already had...three horrible nightmares now abut the wedding.  I'm rockin like Tweek from South Park (somebody please get the reference so I don't have to explain it).  Everybody thinks I'm rushing into planning (including my fiance) and telling me not to worry, but I can't just NOT worry when I know we're booking in the very busy city of Houston, TX and many of you brides I'm reading have at least booked SOMETHING.  So because my fiance wants me to "take a break" from planning, my planning has been shoved underground.

Is ANYBODY as anxious as I am?  Or can at least relate?

Re: anxiety-ridden brides?

• Options
    I totally understand - though I think I'm pretty stress-free over the whole thing, I too have had a nightmare already!! (funny thing, that subconcious) I think it really depends on what type of bride you are and your vision of your wedding - if you have your heart absolutely set on a specific venue or a very narrow subset of them, book soon to give yourself the peace of mind that it's done! You also might consider booking soon since it sounds like you're stressed to start with and simply telling yourself "I won't be stressed" rarely works for me, so maybe just planning a venue and booking it now wil allow you to breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy the rest of the planning!! Beyond the venue I wouldn't worry too much - there are a zillion florists and caterers and DJs in every city.Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards