Maine

Re: WTF Friday

• Torir911Torir911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF LANDLORD

we've only been complaining about the poor drainage in our shower for the last YEAR! you called me about 20 minutes before the plumber was supposed to come a few weeks ago & I was at work... obviously I"m not letting some random man into my apartment if you're not supervising it and neither my Fi or I are home. guess you couldn't call to reschedule because I haven't heard a thing about it since mid-November? I'm just about ready to call a plumber, pay him, and take it out of my rent. The water shouldn't be past my ankles after a 5 minute shower!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    WTF CAT!!!!

Seriously! Now that there's snow on the ground you don't want to be an outdoor cat anymore, yeah I don't think so!!! Ahhh... I love animals... but sometimes they drive me nuts!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    That's too funny about the cat.  Mine has decided the opposite: now that it snows, he needs to run outside after the falling snowflakes and attack them.  Before this, he was absolutely terrified of going outside and now he runs out every chance he gets!
    Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
  • Torir911Torir911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Our cat that recently passed used to stare out the window and bat at snowflakes... he was too funny.

Buffy couldn't care less about the outside world just so long as she has a lap to sleep on.

• jena.n.rossjena.n.ross member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF venues that keep tacking on extra fees :(

We got an official NO from the Saltwater Farm owner.  After viewing the contract and being told that was all the fees, she then wanted us to pay an "event manager" (read: babysitter), at $40/hr.  We told her the lady wasn't in the contract, and if they needed an agent on premises (after a $1000 security deposit and purchasing $1million event insurance policy), then they needed to pay for her.  All of this is on top of the event fee of $1500.

I'm heartbroken.  I've put hours into this place, and just don't have the energy to find another reasonably priced venue.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

**Current VistaPrint Groupon - $17 gets you $70(good 'til 11/8)**

**New project in the works: Follow my Twitter for more Groupon (etc) deals!**

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bio ~ A Bride's Guide to VistaPrint * www.vistaprint-goddess.weebly.com

"In my book you're a VistaPrint goddess" --Hannah

Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    wtf, i do not appreciate those two emails.
     i will not do what you told me to do.  maybe if you asked.. but probably not. the others can and should do their own. its not that hard. Yell 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards