Oregon
Options

Wedding Venues in Portland/SW Washington!!

Hey everyone! Just looking to see if anyone knows of anything that I have yet to come across! Looking for preferable an outdoor ceremony space, and either a large tent, barn, etc for reception space. Would also like to provide our own caterer and beverages. All hopefully within a 30 mile radius of Vancouver, WA. I feel like I have probably looked at everything in our area, but any help is MUCH appreciated!!!!! Thanks all! :)

Re: Wedding Venues in Portland/SW Washington!!

• Options
    Crystal springs rhododenron garden, Milwaukie center rose garden, oregon city golf club, portland parks and rec. How many people? Budget?
  • Options
    Have you checked Abernethy Center?  It has 2 beautiful wedding gardens and one with a big white tent.  It's in Oregon City.  I don't think they allow outside caterers, but their prices are reasonable.
  • Options
    Our wedding two weeks ago at the Hoyt Arboretum was gorgeous--just rustic enough, but close to the city.  In the end, I think it was quite a bit of work--no wedding coordinator on site for us (except the friend we hired!) but turned out absolutely lovely.
  • Options
    If you haven't found something yet, check out Lucy's Garden in Ridgefield. It's what you said you were looking for.
  • Options
    My friends got a great deal at Anderson Lodge Hilltop House in Ariel, WA. It seems to be just 30 miles from Vancouver. The view was breathtaking and it was so well facilitated. They even have their own dishes and linens.
  • Options
    <div>I HIGHLY recommend Anderson Lodge for anyone in/around Portland, Oregon.  It's just an hour north of Portland.  </div><div>
    </div><div>We were married there in September.  Arvid and Vikki, who own and run it are amazing folks and are super-accomodating.  They are uuber gay friendly, all of our guests were in awe of the place (as were we!) and they had everything we needed - and things we didn't know we'd need.  </div><div>
    </div><div>You can rent it for the weekend - the rates are reasonable - and everyone can stay with you for a wedding gathering that's more than an afternoon/evening event.</div><div>
    </div><div>It's simply magical!</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_wedding-venues-in-portlandsw-washington?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:119Discussion:6c2e4dbe-f13f-47f3-9398-9ef082251e39Post:1f9533d4-9637-402f-ae6f-beb86f630f8a">Re:Wedding Venues in Portland/SW Washington!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My friends got a great deal at Anderson Lodge Hilltop House in Ariel, WA. It seems to be just 30 miles from Vancouver. The view was breathtaking and it was so well facilitated. They even have their own dishes and linens.
    Posted by goldfishcake[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Cape Horn Estate! It's in the gorge on the Washington side, about 25 minutes from 205 bridge. Beautiful views, 2 buildings, and lots of outdoor space with amazing views. Plus they have dishes, tables and chairs, you can bring your your own food and alcohol.
    Their website is capehornestate.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards