Snarky Brides
Options

Evening thread?

Can we talk about stuff.  Im bored.

I got my hair done today and I feel great.  Ive been pretty down in the dumps and this was a great pick me up. 

Im also re-watching 21 Jump Street because its hilarious.
045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
BabyFruit Ticker
DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!

Re: Evening thread?

• Options
    Your hair looks so pretty, blue.

I'm working tonight.  Simon is at my parents' house so that he can go to the kennel tomorrow morning, and it's so lonely here without him.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Options
    Yay for getting your hairs did. :)  Did you cut it at all? or is it still insanely long? I am in desperate need of a hair cut (I haven't gotten it trim or dyed since early March. oops.) But I'm lazy and keep forgetting to call and make an appt.

• Options
    We're watching 21 Jump Street too. But you already knew that. We're what, 2 minutes ahead of you? Ha. Also, holy crap Dave Franco looks and sounds just like his brother. It's kind of creepy.

I need to get my hair trimmed. It's way long.
  • Options
    Stef- i cut about 4 inches off the back and more in the front.  It needed it, lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I wanna talk about stuff!

I've got nothing though.  Same old-same old.  

*Me bitching about the heat.
    *Me bitching about lack of rain
    *Me bitching about there being nothing good on tv
    *Me pumped about recipes
    *Me planning our vacation

Yeah.  I'm lame  ;)
  • Options
    Sesh- i didnt know he had a brother.  I actually said to H when we watched it the other night that he looks like James.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I can't tell if he's trying to intimidate his brother because he's more famous or if that's just how the Francos act but they are freaking identical.

• Options
    I'm watching this dumb Glass House show that is a poor substitute for Big Brother.  I can't wait til that starts.

I also want to read through the SCOTUS decision but I think that will have to wait for tomorrow.

• Options
    I'm trying to give my self a mini-manicure and getting ready to eat some strawberries with whip cream. It's my treat to myself. 

I haven't seen the new movie but I did get the first season of 21 Jump Street on DVD a few months ago. It's not quite as good as I remember.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm bored. and it's too hot and I'm too lazy to actually do anything. Any suggestions on how to waste time? Preferably ways that don't require me to get off the couch?
  • Options
    More Dawson's Creek, steph?

• Options
    Smash where are you going on vacation? I know you said you were going last night but I missed a destination if it was mentioned. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-thread-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cba40fef-1716-454d-a034-570777f70cfbPost:e75b3b48-be0e-4d9c-8c2d-cbba7ef9987e">Re: Evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]More Dawson's Creek, steph?
    Posted by Smash Adams[/QUOTE]

<div>ha. I was just going to add "if you all don't entertain me, I'm going to have to watch more Dawson's Creek."</div><div>
    </div><div>I just finished the 5th season. I need a life. (In my defense, I leave it running in the background while I do stuff.)</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    I need a haircut so very badly.  The problem is that my stylist is 45 minutes away, and I'm too lazy, and I'm scared to try someone in town. 

Anna, what vacation are you planning? 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Evening! My week from hell is almost over!! I didn't know that was his brother in 21 jump street but I can totally see it now. Funny movie. I liked the stages of the drug. Oh and channings rules for being popular " step 4 : be handsome."
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-thread-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cba40fef-1716-454d-a034-570777f70cfbPost:a6eee99b-bbfe-4f8e-aadb-79266f15d4f5">Re: Evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE] Anna, what vacation are you planning? 
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

<div>Back to the Hills but on the north end.  Hiking, Harney Peak, Wind Cave, climbing the Needles, going to this restaurant <a href="http://blackhillsftpierrerailroadroundhouse.com/" rel="nofollow">http://blackhillsftpierrerailroadroundhouse.com/</a>, and definitely stopping at Wall Drug on the way so I can get one of the best donuts on the planet.</div><div>
    </div><div>i'm still planning.  We're going to re-ride the 1880's train (and visit the fudge shop in Keystone)</div>
  • Options
    Oh!  Yes, I know about that vacation, duh.  We loved the 1880s train.  Go say hi to the hungry burros for me!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Haaaaay. I'm exhausted, I had the opening shift today, so while I got off earlier, I am now super tired from getting up 3 hours earlier than normal.
  • Options
    I want to vacation with you, Anna.  Sounds like my kind of trip.

We're currently cooling off from our afternoon of shopping downtown Columbia, MO, in 106* heat.  Later we're going to the comedy club for the show.  Should be fun.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I just had nachos for dinner and it was delicious. I hardly ate anything today cause of nerves, so it was even more delicoius.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-thread-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cba40fef-1716-454d-a034-570777f70cfbPost:a2592063-cb9d-4a17-a7a8-2eff63c46c60">Re: Evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Smash where are you going on vacation? I know you said you were going last night but I missed a destination if it was mentioned. 
    Posted by celticmyss[/QUOTE]
    We are going to the Outer Banks in NC.  I can't wait to lay on the beach all week and not do anything.

• Options
    I really want nachos now. (and apple pie.)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-thread-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cba40fef-1716-454d-a034-570777f70cfbPost:44044b5d-d0a8-49cd-9c6c-f69d6f79b2c8">Re: Evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want to vacation with you, Anna.  Sounds like my kind of trip. 
    Posted by LesPaul[/QUOTE]

<div>The donut really makes the whole trip :)</div>
  • Options
    That sounds great Smash. I'd love to go to the Outer Banks. It was on the initial short list for honeymoon destination when we weren't yet sure what the budget would be. 
  • Options
    Evening.  FI didn't have to work tonight so we went out for dinner. We had pita pizzas and salads followed by the frozen yogurt bar.  The pizza and frozen yogurt was too much lactose in that period so now my stomach hurts.  I am so bloated I look 7 months pregnant. Boo.

I just got my hair cut on Monday and it was much needed.  I usually go every 6 weeks but this time had been much longer than that. 
    imageVacation
  • Options
    Now we're watching Mirror Mirror. I told H we could watch either Mirrir Mirror or Wrath of the Titans. He said I could choose and supressed a sign for sure, ha. He really should have thought that through because really, given the two, what did he expect?

My randomness. I was drawing on my foot earlier seeing how I want my tattoo to look. I freaked myself out a few times when I saw something black on my foot. When I actually do get it, it will take some getting used to, apparently.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if sparklers are considered actual fireworks?  They aren't allowed to sell anything for the 4th of July but I wanted a few sparklers to take pictures with at the wedding.  I may have someone mail/ship me some. 
    imageVacation
  • Options
    Anna, that trip sounds amazing, donut and all!

Blue, my daughter and I both got our hairs cut today as well.  I had been growing it out, but the heat of the summer made me want to cut more than just the usual trim.  It felt good to lose the extra hair!  Kiddo was happy with her cut, too.  I get such a kick out of her coming to the salon with me.  Their kid cuts are affordable and she feels like such a little grown up.  Now, every time she goes, she has to sit under the dome hair dryer with a cup of tea and a book.

I wasn't sure we were going to make the appointment today because I was in the ER last night for an excruciating migraine and up half the night because the meds they gave me made me all jittery.  I got a brief nap in and felt well enough to make the drive to pick my daughter up from martial arts camp then head over to the salon.  Initially I was worried it was too much driving on too little sleep, but the nap helped.

• Options
    Brandi: Fireworks are illegal here but you can have sparklers. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    OK.  I'm also a little worried because the fireworks can't be sold here due to lack of rain so I don't want to be an asshole, but I don't think a few for some night pictures would do any harm.  I'm conflicted on it.  
    imageVacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards