Missouri-St Louis

Kemolls

We are searching for venues and have looked at several, but have not found the right one yet.  We have an appt to look at Kemolls next week, and I wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them for a reception or rehearsal dinner.

Thanks,
Melissa
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Kemolls

• edited December 2011
    We had my friend's bachelorette dinner there and it was a serious mess- Saturday night at 5pm (we tried to go early to miss the crowd)- we had a reservation in what was supposed to be a private area- we waited 45 min and got seated in the middle of the very crowded dining room, and the staff was very very rude.  
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • ckcurlsckcurls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our rehearsal dinner there. We went for a tasting about a month ago and had an amazing experience! The food was amazing and so was the service. And the banquet room is beautiful with a great view! The great thing about them is tax and gratuity is included in the per person cost, so you REALLY know what you will be paying!
  • edited December 2011
    We are actually having our reception there and we went for a tasting-----it was amazing!!!!!  The owner went above and beyond to show us how top of the met would look like on our wedding and then we got a free tasting.  My fiance, is a huge food critic and he could not get enough of it.  My mom knows a couple people who have gotten married there and the number one thing everyone always comments on is how incredible the food is- I hope you enjoy(ed) your tasting!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards