Ohio-Cincinnati

Whats your favorite......

Registry item? Or what are you most looking forward to getting? If you haven't started your registry, what's the first thing going on it?!

Mine would be:

The kitchen aide stand mixer, like most girls, lol. It's Aqua Sky (Martha Stewart blue) and new bedding. We painted our bedroom to match the new bedding and it looks janky lol.

What about you?!!

Re: Whats your favorite......

• Mine would be the down comforter.....  Can't wait!!!
  • edited July 2012
    My favorite gifts weren't from our registry, they were personalized gifts from our families that had a lot of thought put into them. My sister-in-law's went in on this white platter with the entire wedding party painted on it with their names written under them and then it has our wedding date underneath everyone. Very sweet.

EDIT: "we're" to "weren't."
    Anniversary
  • I haven't dont my registery yet, but there will definitely be two things on there....a Margaritaville drink blender and a Keurig. What else do you really need? haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I already have a Kitchenaid mixer....so I guess new bedding. There is nothing as nice as a fluffy, pretty bed at the end of the day!
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012
    We use our JA Henckels knife set every...single...day.  We love it.  That's got to be our favorite.

Our KitchenAid blender is just an occasional use, and a lot of its charm is in adorning our kitchen, but we love it, too.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_whats-your-favorite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:0e3c6698-103c-4bf0-9733-13399cbd9511Post:51cab076-6813-4329-a7bb-1915188a2856">Re: Whats your favorite......</a>:
    [QUOTE]We use our JA<strong> Henckels knife set</strong> every...single...day.  We love it.  That's got to be our favorite. Our KitchenAid blender is just an occasional use, and a lot of its charm is in adorning our kitchen, but we love it, too.
    Posted by clearheavens[/QUOTE]

Yes you're right, these are amazing knives!! Speaking of which, do you guys handwash these or stick em in the dishwasher?!
    Anniversary
  • ALWAYS hand wash good knives. The dishwaser will dull them.
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
  • KATIE!!! I never see you on the board! How are you.
  • I was most excited about the Kitchenaid mixer (red!) and, randomly, this awesome Nambe wooden salad bowl and salad tongs. I had my first shower last weekend and got both! I couldnt believe it! So excited to use both...although the salad bowl is almost too pretty to put actual food in!

I'm excited about bedding too! I love new, clean sheets!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_whats-your-favorite?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:0e3c6698-103c-4bf0-9733-13399cbd9511Post:42f4f9b2-9669-4ee1-8c64-8b8e4d6381f8">Re: Whats your favorite......</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whats your favorite...... : Yes you're right, these are amazing knives!! Speaking of which, do you guys handwash these or stick em in the dishwasher?!
    Posted by lindsaynewbride10[/QUOTE]

<div>Always handwash, dishwashers will destroy the knives.  It's also not safe because they move while in the machine and you may reach in and cut yourself.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards