Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Reasonable wedding photographer

Looking for a reasonable wedding photography package... around $1200 max!

Thank you for your help!

Re: Reasonable wedding photographer

• Check out mine, Alyssa Rei Photography (<-click). High quality, creative and very reasonably priced! We just got our e-pics back and LOVE them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Elisabeth Ann Photography is around that price, I think. We met with her and really liked her, but ended up going a different way.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just booked with Elisabeth Ann and I did recieve a discount, but she is still around that price. Elise is really nice! I love her so far.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also used Elise from Elisabeth Ann Photogaphy, and LOVED her! Her prices have gone up a little since I booked with her, so she's a little over the price range you gave, but I think you'll find she's one of the more affordable photgraphers who does an amazing job!
  • I would also check out LuckyLeaf Photo (http://luckyleafphoto.com/) they are a husband/wife team that have been doing photography for year but only recently moved into Weddings (~a dozen events so far). Their pics are pretty and I got good vibes when we met with them (haven't yet worked with them though!)
  • edited November 2012
    My hudband is starting his photography business and is looking to build his wedding portfolio.  His rates are very reasonable and you can check out some of his work at www.kilgrenphotography.com

You would get 2 photographers for an unlimited amount of time on the day of the wedding.  Also includes an engagement session so you can get a feel for his style.  Very reasonable rates.  E-mail if you have any questions :)

Like Kilgren Photography on Facebook for additional incentives.
  • I know the girl from Castle Photography has been posting a lot on craigslist looking to do weddings, and I've seen her event stuff so far has been good I think, but shes been doing rodeos.

I think what she listed on Craigslist was something like
    600 gets you the entire day (only 200 ahead to cover travelling), comes with 250 digital images and like a 10-15 (different?) image print pack of the important parts (The kiss, the walk) all that.

her facebook is
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/MCastlePhotography

She's who I'm going with for my wedding in May, and she seems nice.  When we went through her, we sent her a message and got a phone number, then we discussed what we were looking for, and how far she would travel, and it was pretty laid back,  one stress certainly out of the way.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards