Hawaii
Options

New Year's Resolutions/Fresh Starts?

Anyone have anything big they're planning/hoping for 2011? Obviously, awesome weddings are in the cards. Laughing

I'm planning on making a bigger effort to walk home from work (well, get off the subway earlier) every day, and I'm resolved to eat more vegan meals. I can't go off meat entirely (my love affair with all things bacon related prevents me from that), but I really want to reduce my meat consumption this year. I'm thinking like 3-4 days a week just putting a bigger emphasis on veggies, legumes and grains.

Also, I'm in a wedding this summer that I'd really like to be in better shape for. Christmas has NOT been kind to my waistline. (I regret nothing!)

Re: New Year's Resolutions/Fresh Starts?

• Options
    cryssvcryssv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My resolution is the same as yours..... I am determined to get the last 5lbs off of me!!! Not only do I have to be bridal hot by way but I need to be bikini hot too Embarassed.

I bought my gym membership last night and have planned my weekly workout schedule to start Jan 3rd.... I will lay on the couch and binge eat till then LOL.
    I'm working on the food plan right now.
    451x156 proportions
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    aliblualiblu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This new year I plan of participating in Project 365, where I have to take a photo everyday for the whole year. It's going to be a challenge, but hopefully I will be able to complete it. Other then that, I need to get in tip top shape, considering my wedding dress is 2 sizes down from what I am now.
    AliBlu | 6.8.2011 | My Bio-Updated 3/3
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In 2011, I am going to join the gym again.  I was a gym rat for like 6 years and totally burnt myself out and quit the gym last January - and got engaged in February. I know if I started working out again before the 6 month mark that I would burn out, so I am very, very excited to start workin out again.  I just want to get everything nice and firmed up, can't wait!  Plus, my FI got me some super cute gym shoes for Christmas! 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My goals are to get down to goal weight and bikini happy, take on the food plan and hopefully will save money by not going out so much, and finally I want to keep a super clean house and bedroom this year.

Oh, and also I need to figure out how in the world am I going to get from 3 closets and 3 dressers down to like half of that so that FI can move in his stuff....hahaha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards