Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Transportation

Hey all... I am looking for reasonable transportation in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. Everyone I have spoken to has referred me to a Savannah Nite or Motortoy Limo... all great options if I had $1500+ set aside for transport. Any other suggestions on transportation would be greatly appreciated.

Side note: I have contacted Gold Key Transportation they seem reasonable just wondered if anyone has used them or know someone who has.

Re: Transportation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd recommend A. Limousine.  Great prices and I've heard nothing but great things about their service.
    I'd call rather than email, I had better luck getting ahold of them that way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Limousine Associates.  We are booking with them.  They have great reviews on this board.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hbrockman01hbrockman01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys... I called and can't believe their prices! I think this is who we are going with.Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad! :)  I was thrilled to hear their prices too, I thought we weren't going to be able to get a limo but they were totally affordable.  Love them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you have a large group (20+) then I'd highly recommend Gallant Coach. They have huge tour-bus-looking-busses that are super nice on the inside and seat up to 30. All for around 1k.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards