August 2012 Weddings
Options

Our weddings are NEXT MONTH!!!

August ladies, it's July 1, which means now we can say we are getting married next month!!! This is so exciting, I know many of you have been engaged a long time like I have and it's just so fun that it is all actually happening.
Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart

Re: Our weddings are NEXT MONTH!!!

• Options
    AHHHH!!! You're right!!! I AM NOT READY! lmao
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Wow!  I can't believe it is so close!  
  • Options
    It is so crazy how fast time has gone! Next month we will all become wives! :)
  • Options
    It feels surreal- so excited! Of course, we're gonna be spending a hell of a lot of money this month, hah, but next month- woohoo, wedding time!! Less than forty days for us and I can't believe it's almost time...
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    kap617kap617 member
    First Comment
    I said the same thing this morning!  I agree--surreal is the only word to describe it.

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • Options
    OMG I cant I feel like crying right not ughhhhhhhhhhhh I am going to be a mess
  • Options

Time has flown by! Im ready to be married but I am so far away from having everything ready for the wedding Surprised

• Options
    LOL IDK if that's a good thing or a bad thing! I've got SOOO much stuff left to do & like PP mentioned - LOTS of money to spend. 

But yesss I will be so happy when I am finally his Mrs. :)
    ---------- imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    That's exactly what I told FI this morning when we woke up!  Can't believe it's next month!  So exciting and so real at the same time!!!!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OMG! My to do list might send me into a panic attack!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Holy Moly! Ive been engaged a year and a half and next month well all be married! I cant believe it!!! Enjoy your last fourth of july as unmarried women!! :D Im soo excited for August!! So much to do but its ok!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 121image #Invited
    108image # Are ready to party!
    6image # Are going to miss out!
    7image # Haven't responded!
    RSVP Date: May 30, 2012
  • Options
    AjoydAjoyd member
    First Comment
    I also have a TON to do and have those moments where I totally freak out, but at the end of the day I know there are a lot of little things that I could leave out and our wedding will still be amazing. I'm so ready to celebrate with our family and friends!
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • Options
    20pearls1620pearls16 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Yay!!!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    OMG! I can't believe that, surreal is the word!
  • Options
    Holy Sh!t.

BRB gotta finish my to-do list...
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    EXCITED!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 149 Invited
    image 111 Wouldn't miss it!!
    image 38 Will be missed! br /> image 0 responses self destructed prior to arrival
  • Options

I too have been engaged for 1 1/2 yrs and I can't believe that its almost here.  OMG!!!  I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time that I can't explain it.  The finish line is in sight ladies.  Time to  kick it into high gear and finish our to-do lists and become a Mrs!!!

image 141 Are ready to party!
    weddingcountdown.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Eeeeeeeeeee So excited and overwhelmed at the same time!!!! Cheers to getting our lists done soon!!!
    photo animals-kissing-puppies_zps1aae5403.jpeg February 2013 Siggy Challenge: Kissing Animals Anniversary image
    My Ovulation Chart
    "I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday"~ Eleanor Roosevelt
  • Options
    When I started planning our wedding it seemed so far away, now I can't beleive the time is almost here. Good Luck ladies, get going on finishing that To Do list.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    O_o

So many things... to do...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards