Outdoor Weddings
Options

I need ideas plez

ok so my wedding day is may 1st and we are planning a camo wedding, but google isnt really giving me much to work with. so im hoping someone on here will help me figure out some ideas for the ceremony and reception but as a camo theme. any ideas?

Re: I need ideas plez

• Options
    Are you wanting the camo to go through the whole wedding, or just the attire?  Camo is probably something that would be best used sparingly, but if you really want to go all out, here are some ideas:

Mossy Oak makes vests and ties http://www.alsformalwear.com/shopexd.asp?id=5508

You could get camo fabric and make tablecloths, napkins or sashes for your or the BMs' dresses.

For centerpieces, I'd do something more rustic, incorporating wood, branches, leaves, pine cones, etc.

Decorate with a palette of greens and browns.

That's all I can think of right now.  If I come up with anything else I'll let you know :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    I am presuming that you are going camo because you and/or fiance love to hunt.  If that is the case why not do your ceremony and receptiong at a hunting lodge?  Maybe do the ceremony outside and the reception could be inside.  I am doing that but my resort is more country rustic than anything else.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Really? Why a camo wedding?
  • Options
    is it camo theme(like hunting theme) or are you just using the material?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards