Christian Weddings
Options

30 Day Picture Challenge - Day 08

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Pregnancy Ticker
2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books

Re: 30 Day Picture Challenge - Day 08

• Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have so many silly pictures that make me laugh. But this one gets me every time. It's my little sister and her best friend (who my parents consider another one of their kids) giving me a weird look when I was home one weekend.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

Ok...so FI's hairline started receeding when he was 19. He's 22 now and it's almost all gone.  He can grow out the sides and back in 2ish months, but when he gets it buzzed, he looks totally bald.  Every year, mom's side of the family has one big Birthday Bash since we can't get together for every single birthday.  This was the first one FI had been to, and we had been dating for 9 months.  My brother (20 at the time) got him this mullet wig so his "head wouldn't get cold in the winter."  They have a special relationship.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is my sister (left) and I (right) a while back at her old apartment.  We had moved everything out and were about to vaccuum when she discovered it was broken.  She walked it around the apartment so it looked like she cleaned it so she could get her deposit back, and then we sat down on her invisible sofa to relax. 

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was hard to choose just one!  Here is FI showing me his new kayak...inside.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

this was the weekend we got engaged-we'd gone camping with my best friend and her bf and it was sooo much fun. we took a bunch of pictures of us trying to jump in the picture and the timing was horrible so there's a ton of really funny pictures but i think this one is at the top of my list.
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is my niece - she'll be 9 tomorrow.  She really is such a cute little girl but this picture makes me laugh every time I look at it because of her wild hair (she had her mom do it in curlers) and that look on her face!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i have sooooo many! lol. 

here is my adorabe nephew (who will be 4 next weekend) wearing my FI's hat. it was soo funny because he was so excited about it! saying "hey mom, look at my new hat! uh..its uh....Martin's hat" lol

and this is a pic of me and FSIL. we were just being silly taking pictures. i LOVE wearing stretchy headbands to work out (or LOOK like i was working out)...but i was trying a new way to wear it. she sent this to FI (i am wearing his school [LSSC] sweatshirt. :] )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards