June 2012 Weddings
Options

Packing for the wedding weekend - most likely to forget?

I am currently working on packing for the wedding weekend.. rehearsal dinner day, wedding day, day-after brunch..  I'll be out of town from the day before the wedding through the day after..

I don't leave on my honeymoon for like 5 days after the wedding, so I do not have to do honeymoon stuff, too.

What am I most likely to forget to pack?  What did you/are you packing for the big day/weekend?

Re: Packing for the wedding weekend - most likely to forget?

• Options
    Garter....jewelry....make up....underwear for the wedding day....wedding night items.... gift for FI..... getting ready clothes....camera....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Rings!  Marriage license!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Have you made a list of stuff to pack? 
    Go through each day in your head and figure out what exactly you'll need.  Write it all down and cross it off after you've put it in your suitcase.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in this position myself right now.  Here is what I forgot:

I forgot non sexy pajamas for tonight.

I forgot normal clothes to go check out the venue in the morning (Sat).  All I thought about was the dress!

Hope this helps, but you probably aren't as scattered brained as I am since I packed this morning.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Make a list!! They're your best friend! I've been making and remaking my to do list for two weeks now. I'm about to do the same with my packing list.
  • Options
    I forgot our weddince license! We had to stall the ceremony while my cousin sped back to my house to get it!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards