March 2012 Weddings
Options

My dress fitting! (pics included)

So my bridesmaid's dress may have been a disaster but my dress went lovely! :) I didn't hate it lol I wasn't estactic, but I didn't want to take it off or stop looking at myself, so I figure my expectations were just too high. lol One thing that surprised me was its really, really tight. And sitting is semi hard. (I'll have perfect posture though!!) lol And it needs just a few minor adjustments, as you will probably see in the pics. The boning needs to be extended through my tummy/pooch area becasue otherwise it wrinkles (hence why in most of the pics I'm holding my belly like i'm preggo) hehe. So here we are! The jewelry is accurate, that wont' be my exact veil but is the correct length, the tiara is mine, and my hair will be half up although probably curly.

Re: My dress fitting! (pics included)

• Options
    Stupid Knot, I can't see any photos!!
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_dress-fitting-pics-included?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:39aebb62-2eae-4760-b429-050c1d4b749bPost:8ce73d6b-d571-4979-8f5b-7acefac8f0bd">Re: My dress fitting! (pics included)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stupid Knot, I can't see any photos!!
    Posted by elidellio[/QUOTE]

Me either :(
  • Options
    Oh yay, I see them! Your dress is gorgeous! Super figure flattering. I love the tiara, too.
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You look great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Dx PCOS November 2010
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    amazing! Oh you look so beautiful! *tear! ahhh so exciting!

PS.... who is in the purple dress? What that the bad bridesmaid dress??
    Photobucket

Anniversary
    213image enjoyed some southern charm
    163imagedrank out of mason jars
    50image stayed up the north
  • Options
    Love the dress girl!! Glad you still love it :)
    image March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    w+c3w+c3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_dress-fitting-pics-included?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:39aebb62-2eae-4760-b429-050c1d4b749bPost:d0f4a0b9-63d8-4a7f-b897-6228e424e618">Re: My dress fitting! (pics included)</a>:
    [QUOTE]amazing! Oh you look so beautiful! *tear! ahhh so exciting! PS.... <strong>who is in the purple dress? What that the bad bridesmaid dress??
    </strong>Posted by aenordan[/QUOTE]

That is my bridesmaid and yes that is the bad bridesmaid dress lol  It looks better in pics than in person because you can't see the 3 color tones in it and it evens out. It has waayyyyyyyyy more blue in it. And some green.
  • Options
    At least it photographs well? lol Such a bummer, that is a killer dress too!
    Photobucket

Anniversary
    213image enjoyed some southern charm
    163imagedrank out of mason jars
    50image stayed up the north
  • Options
    LOVE IT! :)
  • Options
    so sparkly!!!! love it! im dying for mine to come in now...maybe illcall tomorrow and see whats up! haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    so beautiful!!! sorry about the bm dress though :s
    image March 2012 Bride Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    You look awesome in your dress!!! So exciting!!! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks ladies :) You are all very sweet!
  • Options
    The dress is gorgeous and you look amazing in it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Love it! you look soo pretty! :)
    Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    So Pretty!!!!! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    170image Invited to the Our romantic garden wedding
    19 image Are ready to party
    2 image Are missing out
    149 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/18
  • Options
    It's gorgeous and looks so nice on you!!  Sorry about the hassle with the bridesmaid dresses.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
    168image Are Invited to celebrate with the Newlyweds!
    79image Will be joining the celebration
    67image Can't make it
    22image Are Procrastinating

RSVP Date 2/9
  • Options
    Oh you look so beautiful :)
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    WOW!! I seriously LOVE that dress and you look great in it! Seriously, love, love, love it! I'm glad you still liked it as well. :)

I LOVE my dress, it's very simple, yet classy, sexy, and elegant. However, whenever I search through the bridal magazines that come to my house (I have a subscription, so I can't not look at them!), I see pictures of other dresses and think ohhh, but I love this one...and this one...and this one. It makes me second guess my choice, but this is why I don't try on any others. I just want my dress to come in already so I can reassure myself! lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Gorgeous!!!  

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

• Options
    Awww! Love! You look beautiful!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Looks amazing...and definitely doesn't look tight on you! Absolutely perfect!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

121image Invited to Fabulous Las Vegas!
    53 image Are all in!
    68 image Are celebrating from afar
    0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/1
  • Options
    Thanks so much ladies :) The reassurance is always well, reassuring haha :)
  • Options
    Beautiful!
    Cupcake Original since 2007 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So Beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!Smile
  • Options
    LOVE it!! You look amazing!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I love your dress it's beautiful!!
  • Options
    You look gorgeous!!! I luv the dress it looks great on you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards