Michigan-Detroit

Tuxes

Hi ladies. Our wedding will be in Grand Rapids, but all the guys are coming from the Detroit area (Dearborn Heights/Garden City to be exact), so they'll probably get them there. What tux rental places do you recommend? What ones should we avoid? 

I haven't been impressed with Tux by Men's Wearhouse at all. 

Re: Tuxes

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any suggestions but one thing you will want to be mindful of is when you can pick them up/return them by.  Ensure all the GMs will be able to be in the Detroit area for the necessary pick up times and return times.
  • lisa89760lisa89760 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you go to a bigger chain (president tuxedo or something) I believe you can get measured & pick up anywhere and possible drop off...you might want to check that out!
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
     We went to the Mens Wearhouse because the GM are from all over. They can pick up and drop off at whatever location they want.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Mens Wearhouse because the guys are in school all over the country.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting ours at Miricle wedding village in Dearborn. $89 tuxes with shoes!!! They are the same ones as the big chains.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Men's Warehouse too, so I'm not much help there.  I would assume like PP said that chain stores would be more likely to allow the guys to pick up at various locations.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards