Wedding Classifieds
Options

Teeth Whitening

Hey everybody! I have the time to do it, just not much $. I would like to have whiter teeth for the wedding without giving up my coffee. I know using straws helps prevent stains because the coffee doesn't touch the teeth as much, but it's not going to get rid of the stains I already have.

Without damaging my teeth and without killing my budget, what has worked well for you? What would you recommend using?
~All the love you put out will return to you~

Re: Teeth Whitening

• Options
    Buy the Crest Whitestrips through your dentist. Its about $60-80 and you use them twice a day for 30 days. I did it about 6 years ago when I got my braces off and I have never had to do it again. I have really white teeth to start with, but it helped tremedously with the bracket marks.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    Do you use a tanning bed? I have bought this whitening kit from where my tanning salon for 23 and after three days I can already tell a difference. You put it on your teeth, use a mouth guard that's provided and the lights from the bed activate the whitening. And for 23 I have about 2 weeks worth. So I figure it's enough to get them whiter then to keep up with maybe by doing once a week. Just an idea if you tan of course lol.
  • Options
    I use crest white strips and noticed a difference after about 4 uses. I'm also a big coffee drinker so I use the vivid white toothpaste after the strips. My teeth get super sensitive to the strips so about twice a week I use the sensodyne toothpaste and that helped bunches of lots!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards