New York-Western

Pearl street brides

do you know if pearl street has free parking for guests?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pearl street brides

• StephyD216StephyD216 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is limited free parking behind Pearl Street, but I know you can contact Pro Park to rent out the lot right across the street as well, that's what we're doing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest

image140 Invited
    image107 Ready to Party
    image33 Missing Out
  • StarEyedStarEyed member
    edited December 2011

How much did it end up costing? If you don't mind me asking.  I am wondering if we should do that or use their parking.

• StephyD216StephyD216 member
    edited December 2011
    Cost per parking space depends on if your wedding falls on an event or non-event night (concert at First Niagara Center, baseball game, downtown festival, etc). The Pearl Street lot ranges from $2.50-$8.00 per car based on that. They won't book the arrangement more than 90 days out from your wedding.

I was told that to figure out the # of spaces you'll need, divide your guest count by 2.5 (since people usually ride 2-3 ppl per vehicle). You would pre-pay for these spaces and then send the parking passs along with your invitations (or hand them out once you recieve RSVPs- your choice).

You only get reimbursed for unused spaces if its a non-event night, and only up to 25% of your original estimated #.

Hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest

image140 Invited
    image107 Ready to Party
    image33 Missing Out
  • This is very helpful! Thanks Stephy!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards