Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Bridal Districts in Cincy???

Hay ladies were are some bridal districts in Cincinnati, so far i have just went to the DB in Kenwood not sure where other bridal stores are located.  Help!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Bridal Districts in Cincy???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Reading Bridal District in Reading, and there are several bridal shops in Covington on Madison Ave.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    schroeadschroead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Benson Street in reading is the largest bridal district in the USA. You should probably start your search there! :)
    !Happily Married!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i recommend madison avenue in covington. i received better customer service there than in reading. i think the reading area is too comfortable knowing that a majority of cincinnati area brides will come shop there because there are more stores, so they don't have to try as hard to get your business. that was my experience, you'll hear other stories though.

elizabeth at fabulous bridal was a great help for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I HIGHLY recommend the stores in reading district.  I went there and the stores on madison in covington and everything in reading was better; prices and a MUCH bigger selection.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Benson Street in Reading and Madison Ave in Covington!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards