New Hampshire
Options

Make-up

Hey Girls!! Long time since Ive been able to browse and chat on here, but was reading someones post about Candice French? Decided I should probably look into make=up artists, anyone have raves or any reviews for make up artists, salons in southern nh feelings on CandicE French?? Thanks girls! GL to all of you!!!
....Happy ever after.... http://romanowedding.weebly.com/

Re: Make-up

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Candice and was very happy with the choice.  I think she's a great option and def. worth checking out.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just emailed her Sunday and haven't heard back yet.  I hope I hear soon! I've heard such great things about her on here and I'm really interested in having her to my makeup too!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Donna Cotnoir (http://www.customforyounh.com/).  She's a family friend of mine, but has been doing hair and makeup for commercials, advertising, modeling, and weddings, for years.  I have very thick, but slippery hair, and it's nearly impossible to get it to stay put.  She has done my hair for proms, etc., and it's been phenomenal.  I would highly recommend her!  If anyone was at the bridal show in Concord two weeks ago, she was there as a vendor, as well.  HTH! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    sdrinon07sdrinon07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Caitlin Murphy...she's amazing! She's based in Boston but does travel. She does amazing airbrush make-up and beautiful hair...she's a one stop shop! lol!

She's also done hair and makeup for television shows and magazines so you know she's really talented!

Her website is www.caitlinmurphystylist.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Joy Garon from Hair We Are Face & Body Spa out of Hudson.  She's been doing my hair for about 10 years now and I wouldn't trust anyone else but her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you girls soo much will look into them :) YAY, happy planning!
    ....Happy ever after.... http://romanowedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    JessnJamesNHJessnJamesNH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Candice for my wedding this past Saturday. Candice is not only an amazing make up artist but also a terrific person. Everyone raved about my make-up all night. I wanted bold eyes and that is what she gave me. So worth the money! Candice even sent me a text the day before the wedding just to tell me she was thinking of me and hoped that I was enjoying my mani's and pedi's with my bridal party. You just don't get that from any vendor. She was a bride not that long ago so she knows, understands and sympathises with the planning stress. She is just a great great person. OH and I want you to know that I did not know Candice until my wedding so I am not raving about a friend of mine that I have known forever. I HIGHLY recommend her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Candice just did my makeup on saturday for my wedding! HIGHLY recommend her! she is a sweetheart and so down to earth LOVED her!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards