Colorado
Options

Affordable Venue with Accomodations

I'm going to have a pretty small wedding (between 75 and 100 guests) and most of them will be from out of town.  I'm looking for a scenic and affordable ceremony and reception venue that will be a positive representation of Colorado and will have accomodations for all guests.  Any ideas?
Thx!

Re: Affordable Venue with Accomodations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What part of Colorado?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 70 Invited image
    56 Ready to rock image
    14 Sitting it out image
  • Options
    marnidyermarnidyer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm trying to stay within 2 hours of Denver, but other than that, pretty open.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    And what do you consider affordable?  Estes Park is lovely, very scenic, but kind of pricey.  Meaning venues are around $80/pp (give or take).  that's for venue rental food, servers, bartender, set up, clean up and usually cake service.

Lake Shore Lodge is more, Aspen Lodge is less, but most are right around that price.  And all have accommodations.
    Shellie & Ken 10-22-11
  • Options
    FbrandyeFbrandye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Allenspark Lodge. I have been there and it is pretty, they only have 5 rooms but the help you to find homes for rent right on the street.

Wild Basin Lodge
    June 2011 Signature Challenge Honeymoon imageWedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using the Double Tree in Westminster. They have a $2,500 food and drink min.

We are having 50ish people and we meet that very easily with the ad ons.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    marnidyermarnidyer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the ideas!  We decided to go with the Lodge and Spa at Breckenridge.  There were a lot of options and I only had one weekend to see them all so it was a challenge.  I checked out Estes Park and the mountains, the Lake Shore Lodge was really beautiful, just ended up being a better savings at the venue in Breckenridge.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards