Options

Good Morning!

2»

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-235?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:3e32afd2-d445-47d2-a7c3-bd7bb03b9c77Post:1d54f049-a7f3-4920-b1d6-26ddc2effd32">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Musicheals - feel better!
    Posted by caraellen23[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Cara!
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LadyJ - We had the crafty BM making the hat.  I find it weird, but maybe they only had x hours for the venue and thought they'd save time?  Was there a bingo game for the gifts that people needed to hear the gift via microphone?

Annoucement - nail clipper co worker is at it again!  CREEPING me out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe they had a microphone.  Did they have the dot stampers also to go along with bingo?

Mana- I hate that!  I get up from my desk when that happens.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We played bridal bingo, but not with the gifts -- it was a bingo card with BRIDE at the top, and things in the colums - like "I - bouquet," and "R - the wedding date." There was no bingo happening while the gifts were being pre-opened and then opened ;)

I don't think it was a time saving measure, as we played bingo forever, and then I had to peace out early (a 3:30 for a shower that started at 12) and they evidently had another game to play!

Hil - at least someone has seen it before!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi guys!  Just popping in for a second today-- we are in crunch time and I'm trying to get as much packed up before Wednesday as possible.  I am super crazy sore because I helped a friend and his girlfriend move over the weekend.  They are both older (like mid to late 40s) so she has 'real' furniture, like a two peice hutch and really big bedroom furniture that needed to be moved from her second floor apartment.   I am so thankful we don't have an adult furniture yet ;)  YAAAY Target crap!  haha.

Cara--I don't want to hear about how long it takes to get a house in order.. hahah. ;)

NVC-- good luck on your interview!

Amy-- that dress is divine, you are going to make such a gorgeous bride!

Cait-  {{hugs}}}

I agree with everyone the turnpike sucks ( I drive on it twice a day!) and I hope all the sickes are feeling better and don't come near me ;) 
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope you sickies feel better.

Hugs for you Cait! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

I got a lot done this weekend.  Addressed all the invitations (without the help of my MOH who didn't come up...), started on my actual table numbers instead of just the mockups, and I did the new Jillian DVD, Ripped in 30.  My butt, triceps, and obliques are really sore today. 

Apparently the vice president was shopping at Best Buy yesterday next to the Ulta i work at.  I miss all the good stuff.

Cait--I'm sorry.  {{hugs}}  My aunt passed away 16 years ago, and that day is still rough for my cousin.  No apology necessary whatsoever.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So, this new Jillian is just as terribly amazing? Okay. Mana and I are starting WW this week, and I think jillian and I are going to have to make up.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    6 Pack in 6 Weeks is specifically targeted for core work.  There is some cardio, but not as much as some of her other DVDs.

30 Day Shred is awesome.

Ripped in 30 is also all about core, but with a ton of cardio.  It has the same 3-2-1 system that 30DS has, except that it's a lot more intense... she's a bit more mean (I love it) and the 1 minute of ab work is just plain EVIL.  The first ab sequence is hold a plank for 30 seconds... and then lay flat on your back and hold your legs straight up in the air for 30 seconds.  I started shaking. 

Ripped in 30 is definitely not one to start out with if you aren't already in a bit of shape already.  Gzilla isn't going to be able to get through level 1.  I'm going to stick with 30DS when I work out with him, and do Ripped in 30 on my own.  But I am going to do some (not all) of her diet plan.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmm I may have to try this new Jillian DVD.  Many years of soccer and cross county have brought me to peace with the plank. I swear my coaches were all obsessed with that.

I Ilike the 6 week 6 pack one but I'm ready for a new one.
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gotcha. I'll start over with 30DS. FI said he'd do it with me... he's aiming to lose the 4 month baby bump he's got going on now... And he wants to start lifting so he's got his brad paisley arms back. (I really won't mind either... especially since he lost it on the ride home yesterday when I told him they have the same ass, and if his arms were bigger, they'd look identical from the back)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paprika - I too have made up with Jillian and did Power Sclupt yesterday while J napped.  I'm so out of shape Strength training wise.  I plan to do that 2 times and try her Shred it with weights this week.  Oh and Gym cardio fun!  So how are we starting this WW? 
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Planks and I are not friends.

Also--my hammies and my glutes hurt when I sit down.  Also when I stand up.  Also when I walk.  I love Jillian.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Good morning (almost afternoon!)

Cait - xoxo

NVC- good luck!

Amy- love the dress!

LadyJ - I would be upset not to open my own gifts!

I had a busy weekend. Phillies game Friday, two parties Saturday and the String Band Serenade yesterday. I was going to call out just to sleep in. Good thing I didn't because the secretary is out sick today!

• Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Love you ladies, you have sent more hugs and thoughts this way than any of my IRL friends and my family.

I cannot wait to start the new Jillian, I am meeting her tomorrow, as I finally have a day off!

image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards