Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

bently&wilson already booked, now what? need a photographer

Just got an email saying there already booked for oct 12. Thought i was booking early enough.guess not.  Any other suggestions for a reasonabley priced photog???

Re: bently&wilson already booked, now what? need a photographer

• Options
    Mike L posted on their facebook a day or two ago that they're going to be running some kind of promo in February:

http://www.facebook.com/mikelphotos

Not sure what your budget is but they're excellent, and if their current prices are not attractive you may find a better deal once they post whatever the special is going to be.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
  • Options

I think I remember a bride mentioning that Joey Allen is reasonable. Tyler Freear has also been mentioned.

Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    Joey Allen is awesome!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

121image Invited to Fabulous Las Vegas!
    53 image Are all in!
    68 image Are celebrating from afar
    0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/1
  • Options
    Heres my situation, getting married at cp at 1pm then to the trevi in the forum shops for lunch till 430. he says he can only come till 315. I think this will be enough because theres no dancing just hors d' hourves then lunch so most pics i think will be taken the first hour before lunch. Were not doing a cake either so I'm thinking an hour and a half at the restaurant will be enough????I just dont want to spend an arm and a leg for pics of people eating. i figure the important pics will already be taken care of. Any thoughts
  • Options
    I'm using GabyJPhotography out of Vegas for my Laughlin, NV wedding.  She's young but has a beautiful artsy style and very reasonable prices. her website is
    http://www.gabyjphotography.com & you can find her on facebook.  She's a sweetheart!

I also talked to Matt Cali Photography and he gave me great prices too.  Matt has a great Craigslist special going on.  I found both photographers via Craigslist.  You could try searching there.  :)
    Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards