Christian Weddings

NWR: Need creative help XP

So I am working on my grad school project. I need to do a non-digital interpretation of the 36 hour forecast, using text/Type only. I can make images out of the type, but I cannot use images printed at all.

Before somebody goes judging me for asking for help - we're learning about this artist's process for brainstorming and one of the steps in his process is team brainstorming (among many other types of brainstorming including word verbage, manipulative verbs, solitary brainstorming, crazy ideas... etc etc etc.)

Any ideas? Need some help, hubby isn't home and I need to work on this.

Re: NWR: Need creative help XP

• edited December 2011
    oh wow. i sooo cannot help. but GL! lol
  • edited December 2011
    ummmm sounds difficult. I am in no way creative. Sorry
    imageAnniversary
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would set it up in a grid, I think. So you have the three days and then the incriments (1 hour, 2 hour, 5 hour, whatever) that the weather will be reported.

My idea is pretty lame, but I'd get the temperature in the middle and then around it use words like "cloudy, slight breeze" or whatever to make shapes like a cloud or the sun.

PS: I would never judge you for asking for help :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_nwr-need-creative-xp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:e963a730-2d4e-49b4-82a3-edea2430817ePost:0e1b8156-c77b-46a5-956e-b854c30c4d2b">Re: NWR: Need creative help XP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would set it up in a grid, I think. So you have the three days and then the incriments (1 hour, 2 hour, 5 hour, whatever) that the weather will be reported. My idea is pretty lame, but I'd get the temperature in the middle and then around it use words like "cloudy, slight breeze" or whatever to make shapes like a cloud or the sun. PS: I would never judge you for asking for help :)
    Posted by mrandmrsbrist[/QUOTE]

I like it, thanks!! :) and thanks for not judging either :P I know some people when they ask online communities for help they get called out for "cheating", but team brainstorm is actually a part of this project, I'm supposed to use social media. I prefer solitude, but hey whatever works :)
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_nwr-need-creative-xp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:e963a730-2d4e-49b4-82a3-edea2430817ePost:ad1340cd-33ca-4ea3-b1bf-2aaa63d04e6e">Re: NWR: Need creative help XP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NWR: Need creative help XP : I like it, thanks!! :) and thanks for not judging either :P I know some people when they ask online communities for help they get called out for "cheating", but team brainstorm is actually a part of this project, I'm supposed to use social media. I prefer solitude, but hey whatever works :)
    Posted by joie424[/QUOTE]

Haha, glad you didn't think it was too lame. I want to know/see how it turns out. GL! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    Have you ever done a word cloud? You could use one and have the larger the word mean more chance of whatever. If you don't know what I mean, google it, there are a lot of them. I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but that popped into my head. Good Luck!
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • edited December 2011
    Oh man Joy, I have NO clue! I wish I could do this kind if stuff like you. GL! If you need an acrostic poem (or any first-grade level poem or song), I'm here! haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards