Ohio-Cincinnati

Info on Fairfield banquet & conference center @ tori's station

I'm trying look for an affordable place for the ceremony & reception & saw this place online... Has anyone ever had or been to a wedding or any event there??? Thanks for any info you might have!

Re: Info on Fairfield banquet & conference center @ tori's station

• itsriaitsria member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Initially prior to booking my planner I also looked at this place. There were a few things that turned me off about it. First the fact the serve everyone's drinks in plastic was a HUGE no way. The lady argued that people break glasses all night long. Now I have never heard of such a thing. Maybe an occasional accident but all night long? I highly doubt that.
    Also when I went to look at it the lady never showed up and the guy ( i forget names) He actually got rude with me and said I had my days mixed up. I know good and well that was not the case. 
    When I went in I thought it was sort of tacky and out dated but if you have the money you could definitely make it work if you were going for an art deco look maybe?? The larger room was a little better. Overall I thought the rudeness was terrible and it made me think twice because I would not want them acting like that towards my guests. 
  • cyndoncyndon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would not recommend them.  I went to a friends wedding/reception there a few months ago and they had manwich and that just turned me off.  I know that was the bride and grooms choice, but the fact that it was even a choice disturbed me.  Also, like the previous comment, it is very dated.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The pics from the website remind me of the 80's. Sorry not trying to bash, but that's the truth!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I've been to 3 weddings at Tori's station in my lifetime and it definitely had the look of 1980s.  They also can hold several receptions on the same day at their facility, if that turns you off.  For the price they charge, imo, you can get something better elsewhere.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • kellykmj82kellykmj82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm... ok... well thanks for your input and help ladies!
  • utegogglesutegoggles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm know iI'm a year late on this, but I wanted to comment for future brides..
    My fi and I went here to look at it. When we got there, Mark forgot we had an appointment. Mark cussed the ENTIRE time we were there, bashed some of our ideas, and was a complete pervert. NOT recommended in my opinion
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards