Massachusetts-Cape Cod

ceremony decor?

I am getting married in a tent on Falmouth harbor (at the Flying Bridge).  I'm planning a quick 10 minute ceremony & don't really want to spend a fortune on ceremony  decorations.  Do you think the backdrop of the harbor & boats will be enough or should I do some sort of arch or pillar thing?

Thanks!!

I went today to see the FB for the 1st time since they redid everything.  I am so happy!!!  I loved it before, but now I love it even more!  So more more upscale & beautiful! 

Re: ceremony decor?

• cdream05cdream05 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like it will be beautiful as is!!! :)
  • ae311ae311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NurseLori I just went a few weekends ago...it looks amazing now doesn't it??!!! I don't think you need anything too fancy, if at all, you don't want anything too big to take away from the unique backdrop that you have! If I end up having my ceremony on site, I don't want to put anything up, I think it will be perfect just the way it is!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not familiar with the site, but you just want to make sure that your ceremony pics will still be great (even though the ceremony is so short!).  Any chance you could re-use your ceremony decor at the reception?  I had decor on the pews at my church (galvanized buckets of flowers), which I used as centerpieces on the cocktail tables at my reception venue.  HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards