Washington-Seattle
Options

**Sarack, Tygirljojo**

Hi Ladies,

It was soooo nice to be able to meet you both today and so great to have someone else giving me a little push to finally buy my dress!! Thank you sooo much!!

p.s. Sarack-- I totally think you should do the idea with the shoes and have them green so fun!! :)

Re: **Sarack, Tygirljojo**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It was nice meeting you as well!  And I'm so glad you did get that dress - you really look stunning in it!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was very nice to meet you too! You are GORGEOUS! and your dress is really perfect. I'm really excited that you got it! Congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Next time I go down there, I am going to try on those shoes. :) They are perfect. The shorter ones for me of course. :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where'd you guys go? Is it a good resource for others?
    debi & jason 05.01.2010

My Visions Planning Bio

Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sara, did you find green shoes?!?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jennyann, i would definately tell you if i found green shoes. I didn't find green shoes but i found, actually elle found and I over heard, that you can buy these shoes from all that shimmers and they will get them dyed for you! :) i don't know how much or anything, but they are really cute. they remind me of 'the' green shoes that every one longs for. :) They are ADORABLE. And, even better, they come in like 3-4 inch heel and a 2 inch heel. Perfect for me!

Dbraulik- All that Shimmers is a WONDERFUL resource. Love that place. I bought my dress there and others have purchased their dresses there as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards