October 2013 Weddings

Bought my Cake-Topper!

Disney will give us a cake topper, and its cute, but its not what I wanted. I'd been searching ebay for something for about a week and came across my cake topper! Note this is not actually a cake toper but some sort of shelf knick knack for the Nightmare Before Christmas. I think it should be just the right size, and best of the best is I got it for 10 bucks with shipping! I'm so excited! I looked at so many cake toppers that I just didnt like the spiral was off, or the characters were off, they had feathers, or they were just rediculously expensive. this though seems perfect :). I'm so excited cant wait to get it and verify the size. Since we're having a 2 tier cake I think it should be perfect!

DIStickers.com Ticker

Re: Bought my Cake-Topper!

• It looks like it will fit perfectly.  Good find!
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • That is the cutest thing ever!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Graduation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Thank you ladies. Just be forwarned anything called "cake topper" for the most part is over priced :/. I decided to start looking at Nightmare Before Christmas Figurines instead and found this deal. I sprung on it because it looked similair to some of the cake toppers I'd seen on etsy only without the feathers and a much lower cost. It was also better formed due to being done by a licensed distributer. So be open to untraditional ideas if you want a cake topper. I dont think anyone will really know thats not what this was designed for, and its also a figurine I've never seen before so it will go nicely with my NBC collection. 10 bucks with shipping Vs 75-150 bucks and shipping.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • I think you're right. I don't think anybody will be able to tell that it wasn't intended as a cake topper. I'll definitely be checking into something like this since every cake topper I've looked at on etsy ranges from 75-250+.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Graduation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_bought-my-cake-topper?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:aef65236-bd99-47fa-83c7-bda4f03191d4Post:171e1efd-062c-4da8-96e1-1d45f5ca59f3">Re: Bought my Cake-Topper!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think you're right. I don't think anybody will be able to tell that it wasn't intended as a cake topper. I'll definitely be checking into something like this since every cake topper I've looked at on etsy ranges from 75-250+.
    Posted by PearlyPanda[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to see that anything with the tag "wedding" attached to it really just means bend over.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • I really like that!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards