North Carolina-Outer Banks

Casual Drop Off Catering

Hi Everyone!

We are renting a large home for our bridal party to stay in for the week.
On the first full day of our  wedding week (Monday), I had wanted to treat everyone to a catered dinner, so nobody would have to worry about cooking, and we could all just leisurely enjoy a day at the beach and come back to an already prepared dinner.

Does anybody have any recommendations for inexpensive, drop off catering? It would be for about 25 people and I would like to spend about $20-$25 pp.   Our House is in South Nags head.
 Thanks so much!

Re: Casual Drop Off Catering

• I suggest Currituck BBQ. We are having them drop food off food our rehearsal dinner. Their prices were very reasonable and their food is great.
  • Check out The Good Life Gourmet! Lots of choices! They catered my daughter's wedding plus they have a restaurant.
  • I know our caterer Argyle's does drop-off catering too.  We're having drop-off BBQ for our rehearsal, and then a traditional catered meal the next day for our reception.
  • I would recommend a BBQ dinner as well as that is true to North Carolina culture for your guests to enjoy!  What a better way to say "welcome to Nags Head, N.C" than that?  :)

High Cotton is very good and has been used by several brides on here, as well as Currituck bbq

• South Nags Head -- I'd check out Pigman's. yum!,
  • Thanks everyone! these are fab suggestions!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_casual-drop-off-catering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:598Discussion:9810615d-1597-4b3d-9fcf-ad57deaa745dPost:82ac2641-8dc0-44d2-a6a5-4c14ce96d04f">Casual Drop Off Catering</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Everyone! We are renting a large home for our bridal party to stay in for the week. On the first full day of our  wedding week (Monday), I had wanted to treat everyone to a catered dinner, so nobody would have to worry about cooking, and we could all just leisurely enjoy a day at the beach and come back to an already prepared dinner. Does anybody have any recommendations for inexpensive, drop off catering? It would be for about 25 people and I would like to spend about $20-$25 pp.    Our House is in South Nags head.   Thanks so much!
    Posted by akryz33[/QUOTE]
    I think Peaksarah is right BBQ will be the right choice for you, they really Cook the taste and you don't need to pay much like other restaurant or outdoor cook.
    <a href="http://zuni.com/zuni/state/florida/marion/ocala/food-and-dining/catering" title="catering" rel="nofollow">Catering Ocala Fl.</a>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards