New York-Long Island

wedding cupcakes

Ladies, can anyone share their experience with choosing a great cupcake source? Looking for really artistic professional looking cupcakes to use on a tower. We just haven't been too impressed with what we saw in pictures . Need your advice. Thanks

Re: wedding cupcakes

• edited December 2011
    You can check out some places in the city like Crumbs or Magnolias, they have really nice ones
  • lisalou402lisalou402 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a crumbs in the Woodbury Commons..they may be able to help.  We almost went with them...but....

We are doing a tasting with a brooklyn baker who is trying to start her business and the cupcakes look great if you want the referral.  She's willing to do a lot of different things for much cheaper than crumbs.
  • edited December 2011
    i would check out Marney white from MarneyCakes!
  • inloveinbkinloveinbk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who is the Brooklyn Baker?  We are looking into cupcakes, would be very interested.
  • jersey0626jersey0626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    crumbs is great.  best cupcakes I have ever had.  We are using them for our wedding.  They have tiet options (6 tier is 75) or per cupcake.  We are giving them out in boxes, provided by crumbs, at the time of dessert and using it as our wedding favors.  Cost is 3.65 with box per cupcake for the classics or 4 something for the signature.  If you have never eaten them, they are seriously heaven.  Only sweets I eat! 

Ugh now I want a cupcake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards