Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Poooooooooooll

Re: Poooooooooooll

• Options
    You look nekkid Money. It's hawt :)
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    Speaking of shoes? HOW AWESOME ARE MY NEW ONES THAT FISCHEH SHIPPED FROM FARGO FOR ME?!?!

• Options
    Alix, those are adorable!

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    MP -- you're gorgeous!  
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poooooooooooll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:1c184386-f6d8-4b8c-b604-124763838c13Post:1b0566ec-d75e-4e26-b3a1-337724c971f3">Poooooooooooll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just because I feel like it, and it doesn't look like we've had one lately. 1. Are you a coffee person?

<strong>No, I generally don't drink coffee.</strong>

How do you take your coffee? 2. Do you consider yourself a good driver?

<strong>I think so.  I have a commercial B Driver's license and used to drive a Bookmobile.</strong>

3. If you could only wear one pair of shoes the rest of your life, which ones would you pick? PIP encouraged.

<strong>Wow, that's a tough question.  To be honest, my shoe selection really stinks right now.  Basically, nothing I own at this present time. </strong>

4. Anything fun coming up for you? Something you're looking forward to?

<strong>My birthday is Sunday!  Woot!</strong>
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]
    White Knot Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Oooooh Alix, I like! I need some nude heels bad.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poooooooooooll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:1c184386-f6d8-4b8c-b604-124763838c13Post:887c2764-a28a-488f-92d9-997969a3c78c">Re: Poooooooooooll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oooooh Alix, I like! I need some nude heels bad.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

I collect nude heels - in fact, I may have more nude than black. I can never get enough.
  • Options
    Those shoes rock, Alix.
  • Options
    1. Are you a coffee person? How do you take your coffee? I like it, but caffeine makes me too anxious and jittery anymore. So I have a cup of decaf French with one splenda and fat free hazelnut creamer.
    2. Do you consider yourself a good driver? I'm an awesome driver. No tickets, no accidents. My driving philosophy: if you're driving slower than me you're an idiot; if you're driving faster than me you're an assshole. MOVE or gtf out of the way.
    3. If you could only wear one pair of shoes the rest of your life, which ones would you pick? PIP encouraged. One pair? Sheesh. Maybe these: http://a2.zassets.com/images/z/1/1/4/1143945-p-DETAILED.jpg
    4. Anything fun coming up for you? Something you're looking forward to? Summer Phish. Until the race (6/4) I'm pretty much focused on that.
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies :).  I do look naked, which I remember Daff saying about the picture (damn strapless dress!).

Alix, those shoes are cute!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_poooooooooooll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:1c184386-f6d8-4b8c-b604-124763838c13Post:ec1bf14a-7577-49bd-abd9-2e1020bbd215">Re: Poooooooooooll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks, ladies :).  I do look naked, which I remember Daff saying about the picture (damn strapless dress!).
    Posted by Moneypenny424[/QUOTE]
    Haha - I chuckled when I saw Lauren's post. You always had a good sense of humor about my ribbing, and I dig that about you.

Mandy - I'm wearing those same exact shoes today, but in grey. :)

Alix - I wanna see pictures of you en pointe.
  • Options
    1. Are you a coffee person? How do you take your coffee? I've never had a cup of coffee in the US. The only time I had it was in Ecuador, and they mixed it with real chocolate and sugar. It was amazing.

2. Do you consider yourself a good driver? Sometimes. But I do have a tendency to speed.

3. If you could only wear one pair of shoes the rest of your life, which ones would you pick? PIP encouraged. My nicer flip flops/sandals

4. Anything fun coming up for you? Something you're looking forward to? I'm participating in a literacy fair back home April 30th, talking to kids about reading and writing. I'm excited for that. I'm also doing a TTD and coples shoot with H the end of May.
  • Options
    1. Are you a coffee person? Yes and no How do you take your coffee? one milk 3/4 sugar.  

2. Do you consider yourself a good driver? Hells yes I do. 

3. If you could only wear one pair of shoes the rest of your life, which ones would you pick? ZOMG, If I could only wear one pair of shoes for the rest of my life, I think I would die.  Seriously, I would die.  Shoes are my favourite materialistic thing of ever.  But if I have to pic.  I don't own these, but I really should: Louboutin Lucifer Bows.

4. Anything fun coming up for you? Something you're looking forward to?  umm, all wedding crap. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1. Are you a coffee person? Does the Pope shiit in the woods? How do you take your coffee? Light and sweet, thanks.
    2. Do you consider yourself a good driver? Excellent! I've only had one accident and ironically my car wasn't even turned on at the time. (Totally the other guy's fault.) Mr. Panda on the other hand... holy seatbelt city, Batman.
    3. If you could only wear one pair of shoes the rest of your life, which ones would you pick? PIP encouraged. I have no idea. My feet always hurt, so I don't know. :-(
    I'm getting on a plane in a little over a month and going to Europe for two weeks. Pretty damn excited about that.
  • Options
    Habs, I also adore those shoes!!!  I nearly posted them myself.

Not sure how they'd work on the elliptical though ;).
  • Options
    1. Are you a coffee person? How do you take your coffee?
    No coffee here. Coffee and I are enemies. I'm a tea drinker. I'll drink English Breakfast or Earl Grey with sugar and cream/half and half. Lots of times I use decaf teabags.

2. Do you consider yourself a good driver? Yes. A little heavy-footed, but yes.

3. If you could only wear one pair of shoes the rest of your life, which ones would you pick? PIP encouraged.
    Comfortable slippers, like the LLBean ones, I guess. I don't want to wear heels or flip flops all the time (can't wear socks with those), and flats aren't always comfortable, either.
    Maybe these:
    main, view 1 of 4 (selected)

I'm going to a wedding in a couple of weeks I'm really looking forward to. And, one of these weekends, I want to get the bike down and ride. J's training for RAGBRAI, so it will have to be separate from his training rides.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    1. Are you a coffee person? How do you take your coffee? I am a coffee person, I love it to death. But, I'm not supposed to have caffeine. Or milk. Sighhh. S i normally get a soy chai latte.
    2. Do you consider yourself a good driver? Yes. I do. I think I'm a good mix of defensive and assertive. FI is the navigator, and I am the driver. it works quite well because he hates driving and I like it :)
    3. If you could only wear one pair of shoes the rest of your life, which ones would you pick? PIP encouraged. These rock.

4. Anything fun coming up for you? Something you're looking forward to? Well, the wedding. And the honeymoon. And (hopefully) recording my album in 2 weeks. And going out for my Dad's birthday tonight for Thai food. YUMMMM.
  • Options
    I want to play!

1. Are you a coffee person? How do you take your coffee?
    Yes, and black.  I was tired of being the only one in my family to use creamer, so I adapted, and now I can't go back.
    2. Do you consider yourself a good driver?
    No.  Which is sad.  I would like to be.
    Reef flip-flops - I wear them more than anything else.  Although I would miss fancy shoes as well.
    My wedding in 23 days, woot! 
    imageimage
  • Options
    Alix - I totally <3 those.  I also love nude heels. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mixtape, I had those low top red Cons in high school.  Somebody stole ONE of them--I was so annoyed.
  • Options
    Chucks are a good pick for wearing the rest of your life. Mine have finally bitten the dust and it makes me sad. Chucks are best when they're all beat to hell and I hate the breaking in process.
  • Options
    I like Chucks on other people, but they make my feet look enormous!  I mean, my feet ARE enormous and they don't do anything to camoflague that.
  • Options
    1. Are you a coffee person? How do you take your coffee? YES a cup every morning...I love my kreuig and I usually just put a splash of fat free vanilla creamer in it.
    2. Do you consider yourself a good driver? I consider myself a fast driver...but I'm from detroit so no we are all horrible drivers.
    3. If you could only wear one pair of shoes the rest of your life, which ones would you pick? PIP encouraged. Sorry for the small pic but I would wear these forever and I currently cannot find them in my messy room and it's making me sad!

4. Anything fun coming up for you? Something you're looking forward to? My Birthday is monday! :) Some friends and I are going to an awesome cuban restaurant which I'm excited about!
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    1. Are you a coffee person? How do you take your coffee?  I am more of a caffine person.. Without it I get a massive headache.. Red Bull is my favorite but I cant have it so coffee it is with lots of sugar and french vanilla creamer

2. Do you consider yourself a good driver?  Yes

Nothing major.. I just found out today that my son is allowed to move up from t-ball to coach pitch.  He loves baseball and got bored at t-ball and acted up a lot.. So thats exciting
    My Planning Bio **Updated 7/26/11**
    126image 99image 25image 2image
    RSVP Date August 27
  • Options
    Lisa, we are birthday twins!
  • Options
    Alix, I'm dying over those shoes - where are they from? I think I'm going shoe shopping this weekend but for boring, sensible stuff like new boots for winter *cries*
  • Options
    Money- WHYYY would somebody steal only one? I'm be seriously peeved. 

And, I have enormous feet too (coughsize11cough), and I totally know what you mean with the converse making them look even bigger. But I love them so much I don't mind. The bright colours bring me joy haha <3
  • Options
    1. Are you a coffee person? How do you take your coffee?  I am not a coffee drinker... it makes me sick :(
    2. Do you consider yourself a good driver? yes, though the sidewalk I drove on yesterday would beg to differ...
    3. If you could only wear one pair of shoes the rest of your life, which ones would you pick? PIP encouraged.  flats of some sort - sorry no pic
    4. Anything fun coming up for you? Something you're looking forward to? Our hot tub is supposed to come in this weekend and my parents are coming out to visit next weekend - they haven't seen our new house (we moved in November) so I'm really excited for them to see it
  • Options
    1. Are you a coffee person? How do you take your coffee? No :\
    2. Do you consider yourself a good driver? Yes of course
    3. If you could only wear one pair of shoes the rest of your life, which ones would you pick? PIP encouraged. I have to agree on the chucks or Old Navy flip flops!
    4. Anything fun coming up for you? Something you're looking forward to? Going to Memphis in May!!
  • Options
    Ooohh.. i went to Kentucky Derby last year.  My sister lives like 5 minutes away from there.  I cant go this year though.. I live like 10 minutes fromwhere they have Preakness but I have never been there.. I wanted to do the triple crown last year but I didnt for some reason
    My Planning Bio **Updated 7/26/11**
    126image 99image 25image 2image
    RSVP Date August 27
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards