Chit Chat
Options

Anyone Using the Free Knot Wedding Website?

Hi everyone,

I'm creating a "wedding website" through the Knot (the one they offer for free) and it won't properly upload ANY pictures. I thought maybe it was the particular kind I was trying to upload (our engagement pics that are from a CD from the photographer) but none of my other pictures are properly uploading either!Undecided It seems like it uploads but then all you see is the broken icon looking thingy (sorry, I'm obviously not techy). Has anyone else had this issue or know how I can get them to work? Thanks! 

Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

Re: Anyone Using the Free Knot Wedding Website?

• Options
    The TK boards have been having problems for about a week right now, so it's entirely possible the website tool is having issues. I think someone posted about website issues sometime last week; I'm not sure. I used TK's free wedding website for our website and had no problems.

I would just try again later or another day.
  • Options
    As someone mentioned, TK has been wonky lately...You shouldn't lose anything you already had. Wait a few days and try uploading the pics again.
  • Options
    We used weddingwire.com and I love it. So simple to do and our site looks great!
  • Options
    Yeah the issue is I already had our URL printed on our Save the Dates since I had a lot of it done and actually like the site I have set up, minus the pictures of course... my fault...guess I'll have to be without pictures or direct them to another site...
  • Options
    I had to use firefox to upload my photos.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It could be the recent glitches, but it could also be that your photos are too large. I could only use a few of my professional engagement pictures because the file sizes were huge. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    I thought maybe they were too big so that's why I tried other photos, but they didn't work either. The lightbulb went off in my head earlier that it may be because I use Chrome... don't know why I didn't think of that one earlier! I think I have "wedding brain"! I'm gonna try it using IE when I get home. Thanks for your input!
  • Options
    I had origionally made a website through the knot and had some really bad problems and eventually made another one on weddingwire.com for my guests to see. And then I am using Weebly.com for my planning bio. Both are easier to use and have less glitches.
  • Options
    I had a website through TK and didn't have any issues with it.  Of course, that was back before TK started acting all nutso.   Undecided  Who knows when it will get fixed, so I'd just recommend moving everything to a site that actually works.  Hopefully you won't have any trouble then.
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    I am still having problems uploading pictures on my site? HELP
  • Options
    I just made my TK free website too! I can't upload my pictures...it will let me select them, I save them and then nothing! This is a bad problem since people have been complaining about it since 2011 and I still have the same problem as them in 2013...
    Megan Bartie
  • Options
    Did anyone every figure out the problem with uploading pictures? I had a friend do it in the spring with no problems but I am using a MAC and the main photos will not upload! So frustrating! I love my website but its awful without pictures
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards