Connecticut

Met and booked our Photographer and feel compelled to recommend!

Hi Ladies,

Today FI and I met with Eric Brushett and booked him on the spot and I felt compelled to write to anyone still looking for a photographer.
He was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I'm not really a typical impulse contract signer lol, I generally like to meet with a few people to compare but was truly blown away by Eric's portfolios and sample albums. His photojournalistic, unobtrusive style sold me and I told FI this is who I want! We also booked our engagement session with him for August, and I originally was going with a family friend who is new to the photography scene, but was so blown away by his ideas and work that we booked that too. (sorry for the run-on sentence)
He was willing to work with our budget and was very budget friendly to begin with IMO.
http://www.ericbrushett.com/
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Met and booked our Photographer and feel compelled to recommend!

• Eric is also our photographer! He makes you feel so comfortable, and his photos are amazing. You are going to love working with him!! We took our e-pics in June and I LOVE them!!!!! Can't wait for the wedding.
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Christine that is awesome!! He def is down to earth and I totally felt comfortable. Would you mind sharing your epics? I'd love to see, I'm so excited for ours!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just pm'd you :)
  • I just set up a time to meet his this Friday based on your recommendation, would you mind sharing some of your epics with me as well? :) I'm excited to see more of his stuff!
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks Christine, Just Pm'd you back!
    @sundayrose, Good choice! Hope you are impressed as much as I was :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just pm'd you sundayrose :)
  • Thank you!!
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards