Oregon

Eugene Nail & Hair Salon Help please...

I just moved to Eugene a month ago, from Miami, FL.  I'm looking for a hair/nail salon that I can start going to, and then also use when I get married.  I'm looking for something affordable, yet something that is of good quality, any suggestions?

Re: Eugene Nail & Hair Salon Help please...

• jess9802jess9802 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I used to go to Bello and liked my stylist there well enough, but I didn't click with her and I got bored with my hair. A lot of people rave about Novo - but I had more split ends after getting my hair cut and colored there. I now go to Christine at Just Hair for cuts, and I really like her. It's not an upscale salon, but the prices are reasonable. She did a beautiful job with the updo for my wedding.

When I'm getting pedis or manis, I like to go to Pearl Day Spa. My secretary goes to French Nails and Spa at Oakway; I'd avoid the places at the Valley River Center.
  • avk&jdbavk&jdb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like Modern Elegance across the Oakway center by DSW. It's up-scale but not uncomfortably so and you get a glass of wine, tea or water while you wait, the prices aren't bad for the type of place it is and they offer a good variety of services. So far I only get my hair done there but I'll be going there for all my pre wedding pampering.
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards