Illinois-Chicago
Options

Videographers

I've seen a lot of posts on here about Shoot the Bride and JJ with Orange Video.  Does anyone else have any other recs?

Re: Videographers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Delack Media Group is FABBBBulous!
  • Options
    Golfer09Golfer09 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are willing to hire someone out of town, I would refer to the Event 25 Top Influential event filmmakers.  Some of in the midwest region while many will travel (as mine did). 

http://www.eventdv.net/Articles/News/Feature/The-2009-EventDV-25-Awards-Show-61242.htm

Our wedding SDE: Our wedding Feature: PW=demo
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A few great ones are I Do Films and Well Spun. I have personal issues with Orange so I don't rec him and I am using Jeff but haven't had the issues the other brides have been having as of late with communication.
    Someone who used to be rec'd a lot was David Clawson with Perfect Pear Media.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I Do Films, they do amazing work.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used videogallery productions and they did a great job!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Midwest Video Productions of Illinois for our wedding.
    http://www.midwestvideoproductions.com/
  • Options
    megs175megs175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  I will be looking into these video recs shortly!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_videographers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:088da5e3-7cea-4fa9-a417-c55fe133314bPost:8edd5818-a9a4-4b0d-84ef-4c487284a21f">Re: Videographers</a>:
    [QUOTE]A few great ones are I Do Films and Well Spun. I have personal issues with Orange so I don't rec him and I am using Jeff but haven't had the issues the other brides have been having as of late with communication. Someone who used to be rec'd a lot was David Clawson with Perfect Pear Media.
    Posted by MrsPaps[/QUOTE]

Again, I'm not sure why you're mentioning that you have "personal issues" with Orange, but you aren't elaborating on what those issues are? If you can say that you won't rec him b/c of those issues, perhaps you should elaborate a bit...?

Again, I HIGHLY recommend Orange...they are absolutely FABULOUS and I know this because we USED him, so I believe I'm in a position to speak to his work and service. He's without a doubt a 10 on a scale of 1-10...
    imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is REM Video Production and Ben Mahoney Productions, but like kthame, I highly recommend Orange Video!
  • Options
    Jami86eJami86e member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards