Plus-Sized

bride t-shirts

ok so this may seem kind of goofy.... but no one is giving me a shower, a bachelorette party or anything. Which is ok... this IS my 2nd marriage and my MOH and one of my 3 BM's live out of town. No biggie.

But I at least wanted to feel special the day before the wedding and I wanted a soon to be MRs tshirt or something. But I can't find one in my size that's long enough. I'm  a 30/32 and I like my tshirts to be AT least 30" long cause I am 5'9. I like them to hide the front a little.

anyone here have any suggestions?
Anniversary

Re: bride t-shirts

• Check on Vistaprint. That's where I got mine
  • I got one from Vistaprint too.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • For my sister, I bought the shirt and sent it to an etsy seller who put the rhinestone letters on it.  If you want, I can find the name of the seller for you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • I also got mine at Vistaprint.  I got a sweatshirt but I'm 5'9 and it was long enough. Good Luck

imageimage
  • yeah I've tried vistaprint but they only go to a 2x. Thanks for the info ladies.

My sister ordered one for me from Cafepress, but they're sizes are not true in any way, shape, or form. they run very small.
    Anniversary
  • i think AC Moore or  other craft stores have the bling iron ons :D if you are up to a little DIY
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • If you buy a plain tshirt in your size you can make one yourself.  Fabric markers, rhinestones, paint, whatever.  I ordered shirts from vista print for my girls but we are going to have a DIY night and make some too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Michael's also has the iron on bride, bridesmaid, flower girl, etc rhinestone thingamabobs.  I've always been curious as to how you iron a rhinestone, so if anyone goes that route, please post about it.  lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • A lot of girls on the DIY board have done iron on with Gem stones.  I've seen them in craft stores and ebay has them as well.  They seem to work good but I haven't tried it myself yet.
    85image 71image 14image
  • Im using a button up shirt and doing the gemstones. I'm not doing a tshirt because I don't want to have to pull it over my head once my hair and makeup are done at the salon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 66 image Invited
    45 image Are ready to party
  • At walmart they sell the individual iron on letters that you can spell out The Future Mrs. Smith etc.  you can get whatever shirt in whatever color you like and then iron it on yourself.  that is how i am making mine!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I bought my favorite zip up hoodie and took it down to a local shop to be embroidered!! That way its my exact size, i own it in a different color already so i know its comfy, its zip up so i wont have to pull it up ovrr my head on the special day, and i supported a local small business!! Im also planning to purchase a tshirt and have it airbrushed for the day of the shower!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards