Ohio-Cincinnati

Engagement Photo Shoot Locations- need suggestions

My FH and I want to do our photos sometime in Septemeber- we already have our photographer booked, but we can't decide where to take the photos.  I am not keen on the idea of a park (wedding photos will be in a park so I want to mix it up).  I would love to have something colorful in the background or just somewhere fun.  Any ideas?

Re: Engagement Photo Shoot Locations- need suggestions

• edited December 2011
    What about a county fair or amusement park?
  • edited December 2011
    I thought about those but I can't seem to find county fairs and I worked at kings island- so its not the most romantic place for me :)
  • mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours taken on the KY side of the Roebling Bridge.  They were fantastic- we had city skyline shots, bridge/water shots, and the nitty grity street shots.  Their stairs leading to the bridge, the old red door at the end of the bridge are both great and it's not too busy to get some pictures right in the street.  If you want to see some of ours, Steve Lyons has a few on his blog (we are Mindi & Todd). HTH!
  • APaganelliAPaganelli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Krohn Conservatory!
  • afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fountain Square maybe? Art Museum?
  • cincy32011cincy32011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're hoping to have ours taken at Findlay Market.  The architecture around that area is beautful and very colorful.
    image 286 Invited
    image 243 Attending
    image 42 Declined
    image 1 Unknown
    RSVP Date: February 12
  • edited December 2011
    Where exactly is the Roebling Bridge? 
  • edited December 2011
    The amusement park at Coney Island could be a fun/colorful option.... the rides and games could make for some cute backgrounds.
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE the idea of Findlay Market!
  • edited December 2011

We're doing ours at Mainstrausse in Covington. It'll be October and the older settings will make for some cute black/white and rustic looking pictures!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards