Snarky Brides

Morning Ladies!

I'm up! Who's here and whats up today?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Morning Ladies!

• Good morning! I forced myself to sleep in today after working for 2 weeks straight. I never really the understood the value of a weekend until now. :) I told H that I was not getting out of my PJs all weekend, but we have baseball and a cook out tonight.

How have you been?
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e6b824b7-6287-4ccd-985d-75739f827248Post:c0c36f46-aa41-433a-a78e-b96766efc4c0">Re: Morning Ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning! I forced myself to sleep in today after working for 2 weeks straight. I never really the understood the value of a weekend until now. :) I told H that I was not getting out of my PJs all weekend, but we have baseball and a cook out tonight. How have you been?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

PJ's at baseball and a cook out MAY be a little awkward :) But, now that I think about it, plenty of people go to the store, so what the hell.

I decided to get up with the puppy and let my H sleep in, he has a hard weekend ahead of him.

How's Ben? What was he playing at dinner the other night I couldnt tell.
  • Ben is great. He's growing up so fast. It's so cool to see him go from being a dependent little guy to an independent big guy. Last night we went to chuck e cheese and then to Buffalo Wild Wings. He was playing some kind of table game that they have there.
  • Morning! Cew, its so nice to see you here again. I'm glad you are getting a little break. And PJs aren't totally inappropriate for baseball, if your PJs are a t-shirt and sweat pants. Might want to put on a bra, though.

I screwed up this morning so I've been up since 5:30. Sparky was crying and I thought my phone said 6:30 so I went in and turned on the light and did our normal diaper change, singing, routine. He was not having it. Normally he's smiley, but he just cried the whole time. Color me confused. I walk into the kitchen to make him some oatmeal and notice that it is actually 5:30. All he wanted was a bottle and to go back to sleep, and I ruined that. So he wanted to stay up. I let him cuddle with me on the couch (i.e. he plays with the remote while I watch tv), fed him and just now (7am) put him back to bed for morning nap. Of course this means he's going to be tired and ornery during swimming lessons. Ugh.

KD, that's nice of you to get up with the pup. He's so friggin cute!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Morning! I was hoping to go garage saling today but the radar is full of green and yellow, so I'll be staying in this morning, which bums me out. I was hoping to find some cool stuff today!

I'll be working out later though and babysitting, so at least I'll get a little change of scenery.
  • Thank GOD, my coffee is ready..

Good morning, ladies!

Today I am studying for finals, and then having a girls afternoon with my 12 year old. She's been so excited about it, that all week long she's been complaning about how the week was dragging by.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e6b824b7-6287-4ccd-985d-75739f827248Post:1ad30569-a743-458b-88d3-fcdbc10a5746">Re: Morning Ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning! Cew, its so nice to see you here again. I'm glad you are getting a little break. And PJs aren't totally inappropriate for baseball, if your PJs are a t-shirt and sweat pants. Might want to put on a <strong>bra,</strong> though. I screwed up this morning so I've been up since 5:30. Sparky was crying and I thought my phone said 6:30 so I went in and turned on the light and did our normal diaper change, singing, routine. He was not having it. Normally he's smiley, but he just cried the whole time. Color me confused. I walk into the kitchen to make him some oatmeal and notice that it is actually 5:30. All he wanted was a bottle and to go back to sleep, and I ruined that. So he wanted to stay up. I let him cuddle with me on the couch (i.e. he plays with the remote while I watch tv), fed him and just now (7am) put him back to bed for morning nap. Of course this means he's going to be tired and ornery during swimming lessons. Ugh. KD, that's nice of you to get up with the pup. He's so friggin cute!
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

Who wants to wear a bra?!

H has his 50th Bday present Monday, his colonoscopy! What fun, just what every little boy wants ;) So, I figure he deserves to sleep in, he's gotten up every morning at 5 with him.
    I told him when we get this one raised, never again!

Sparky's getting so big Sarah. Hard to believe.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e6b824b7-6287-4ccd-985d-75739f827248Post:1ad30569-a743-458b-88d3-fcdbc10a5746">Re: Morning Ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning! Cew, its so nice to see you here again. I'm glad you are getting a little break. And PJs aren't totally inappropriate for baseball, if your PJs are a t-shirt and sweat pants. Might want to put on a bra, though. I screwed up this morning so I've been up since 5:30. Sparky was crying and I thought my phone said 6:30 so I went in and turned on the light and did our normal diaper change, singing, routine. He was not having it. Normally he's smiley, but he just cried the whole time. Color me confused. I walk into the kitchen to make him some oatmeal and notice that it is actually 5:30. All he wanted was a bottle and to go back to sleep, and I ruined that. So he wanted to stay up. I let him cuddle with me on the couch (i.e. he plays with the remote while I watch tv), fed him and just now (7am) put him back to bed for morning nap. Of course this means he's going to be tired and ornery during swimming lessons. Ugh. KD, that's nice of you to get up with the pup. He's so friggin cute!
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

Hi Sarah! I remember those mornings. Snuggling with warm little babies is the best.
  • Morning ladies! I'm on the couch with a huge cup of coffe! Perfect Saturday morning in my book! H and I are going to look at golf clubs today. I have absolutely no idea what makes a good set so this should be interesting. H's boss want him to be able to go out with him and clients so he has to learn how to actually play. We figured we'd take lessons together this summer. I've always wanted to learn so I'm pretty excited about it. Other than that, I hope to get some plants for the front yard and spruce it up a little. Have a great, ladies!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm off to the Dunkin' and then to the gym later. While I love the convenience of using a gym at my work I hate that they open late on weekends (10 today, 11 on Sunday). I'd rather just go right away and get it over with. 

We really have no plans this weekend which is kind of nice. Next weekend is packed as are most of our weekends through June. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards