Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Harbor Point - WARNING

I was a bridesmaid recently for a wedding reception at the harbor point.  They are HORRIBLE there.  The food was almost inedible, Bob, the owner / coordinator, was aggressive, unhelpful and unfriendly to not just the wedding guests but to the hosts of the wedding as well.  They had contracted the space from 4-10pm and at 9:15 he said that we had all had enough fun and shut down the bar, the music and made us all leave.   Horrible service! 

Re: Harbor Point - WARNING

• Options
    This is surprising to me. I had my wedding at Harbor Point and had absolutly no problems. I dont know which Bob you are referring to, there are two, the manager & the owner are both named Bob but different people. I feel for any bride who has problems with their reception I just cant imagine anything but the perfection I experienced at Harbor Point.
  • Options
    Also surprising to  our family......My son got married at Harbor Point August 2012....it was nothing short of great in lkocation, food, service...........I recommend Harbor Point to all I know for weddings.
  • Options
    Loved my wedding on 8/19/12 at Harbor Point!
    Married to my best friend!! 8/19/12
  • Options
    We got married at Harbor Point and absolutely loved it! The food was amazing, great service everything was perfect! We even went back there for our anniversary for dinner and it was fabulous again! ( Bob bought our bottle of wine and dessert too) All of our experiences there have been wonderful.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards