Wisconsin

boudoir?

anyone do a boudoir shoot? i'm contemplating it but not sure yet and wondering if anyone has experience in the area....

Re: boudoir?

• I haven't, but I purchased a groupon for one - still not sure if I am going to use it or not. I kind of feel like im not comfortable enough with myself and the pictures will just be awkward. I will keep thinking about it though as I continue to lose weight!

The studio I purchased from is Studio M Boudoir and I really like the photographer from some email exchanges that we have had.
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• i purchased a groupon for one, but i recently move to AR, so I am having it done there. i am nervous, but kind of excited about it. i have heard great things about them, that they make you feel comfortable and pretty no matter your body concerns.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I did one right before the wedding with a local photographer. It was an amazing experience and she made me feel so sexy and confident during the shoot.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am going to do one! I found an amazing one in the cities...kind of pricey but I love their style and I have a few friends that have done them there and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how their photos turned out! 

• I am thinking about doing it... The woman who is doing my wedding pics does it and I feel pretty comfortable with her. I might try!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards