Texas-Austin

Planners

I'm getting married in Austin.  What wedding planners do you suggest?

Re: Planners

• Cassie Crudo. She's a great friend of mine, and she's super affordable.
  • I have been working with Barbara Hearne (Barbara's Brides). We interviewed several planners and felt like Barbara had some of the best connections in Austin and a lot of experience. Let me know if you have any questions!
  • edited June 2012

I got pricing from Look No Further Entertainment. It's a husband/wife duo and he is a DJ, she is a wedding planner. Their rates are very reasonable and she offers full planning- day of services.I'm still researching, but so far they are at the top of my list.

• Hey there!

My name is Crissalane Discher and I am a Certified Wedding Planner here in Austin and I would be happy to get together to see if we are a good fit for each other! We specialize in wedding design, coordination, floral and lighting. Our packages start out at $1600 and we are currently booking for 2013. 

If you are intrested in getting together for a free consultation, please contact me! Also, check out our website below to see more of our packages, pricing, and photos of events we've done. 

Best, 
    Crissalane Discher
    Crissalane@DischEvents.com
  • @blovesd2012 - I also noticed you are in Colorado. We live and work in Colorado 3 months out of the year. We plan events in both Austin and Colorado based on yearly seasonality! We are very comforable with planning destination weddings from Colorado to Austin, it's one of our specialities since we know both markets very well. 

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Crissalane Discher
    Crissalane@DischEvents.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards