Colorado-Denver
Options

Florist Issues

Hey does anyone know of a great and affordable florist in Denver.  I am having a super hard time finding one!

Re: Florist Issues

• Options
    spongejenspongejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dawn with hillside consultants is great.  VERY reasonably priced.  she's located in the springs but does tons of weddings in denver.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Boulder Blooms in Denver and Moon Doggie Gardens in Evergreen
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto dawn with hillside. Amaaaaaazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lauren with Its Quintessential is amazing too! She will definitely work with your budget and is so incredibly nice and helpful! Good luck
  • Options
    jwh2010jwh2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Sandra Wallace- she works at a wholesale flower shop, but does weddings on the side, so she access to the flowers before they go out to the stores. Her prices are really reasonable since she doesn't have much overhead costs, and she does some beautiful work. Her contact info is: theenchantedflorist4u@msn.com Good luck!
  • Options
    AmyO.AmyO. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Mulberries and LOVED my flowers!  Julia is wonderful to work with.  And can work within budgets too!

www.mulberriesllc.com
  • Options
    skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My florists I used was wonderful and afforable. Info is in my my bio under reviews.
  • Options
    emilynchrisemilynchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Paula at Parker Blooms (or My Daughters wedding) she is awesome!! www.parkerblooms.com :) She is actually doing my brothers wedding this weekend so I will let you know how that turns out too! I did A LOT of shopping around with florists I feel like anyway and she was by far the best priced. Plus she has done weddings for a few of my friends and the flowers were awesome! :) 
  • Options
    kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am using Dense Capelli at Capelli Floral.  She's located near Broadway & I-25 and is very affordable, quotes everything upfront, and is really creative!  She also is "hands-on" in the delivery - she'll do the bout pinning, set up the arrangement and show you (or a rep) what to do to move them properly (like removing them from an arch and repurposing at a cake table).  Check her out!

www.capellifloral.com

If you see her, let her k now I sent you (Kelly Young).  She's wonderful!!!!

Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards