Wisconsin

Wedding Cakes near Lake Geneva, WI

I'm trying to find a reasonably priced cake baker near Lake Geneva, WI.  I've seen that Amy's Cakes has really good reviews but the price is a little more than what we want.  Are there any other cake bakers anyone recommends?  The place does not have to be in Lake Geneva.  I'm trying to find a place anywhere less than half an hour from the city. Thanks!

Re: Wedding Cakes near Lake Geneva, WI

• I wish I could help but I am not to familiar with that area.  If you are looking to save money, my friend made a beautiful tiered fake cake out of plaster!  You could not tell it was fake and she did it before the wedding so it was out of the way!  Then she bought sheet cake from sams club which was surprisingly amazing!  She saved hundreds of dollars by doing it that way.  Just a thought if you are looking to save money! 

By the way, she made the top tier real so they had something to actually cut and take the pictures with!!  Good luck! 
  • Ok, so it's worth a shot. My friend got her cake from Walmart. It was a hit and everyone raved about her cake. That's why I asked her because I wanted ideas for my wedding. When she told me I was flabbergasted. Would have never guessed! They did an amazing job. 130 for 150 people.
  • Hi,

We're going with Bittners Bakery in Lake Geneva
  • Hi,

We're going with Bittners Bakery in Lake Geneva
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards