Military Brides

Wacky Wednesday!!

At work we do Wacky Wednesday every week. Sometimes we play games, but we always go around the circuit "backwards".  Today we're doing an all day Christmas Party with Right, Left games, hopscotch, door prizes, whole wheat cranberry muffins (Courtesy of yours truly!) and hot apple cider (Too bad it's supposed to be like 70 degrees today.)  Anyway.. I thought we'd do some weird/wacky questions today?

1. If you could be any character from Star Wars, who would you be?
2. If you could be any character from fiction who would you be?
3. You have to choose; owning 9 cats, eating peanut butter forever!
4. How many fingers am I holding up?
5. What's your Grinch name? Clicky
6. Did you ever wish you were a member of the opposite sex?
7. What's your NATURAL hair color?
8. For the sake of being anonymous: the poll.
Photobucket

Re: Wacky Wednesday!!

• 1. If you could be any character from Star Wars, who would you be?      Never watched it, sorry! 2. If you could be any character from fiction who would you be?      Someone from Harry Potter. Maybe Hermione or Ginnie. I wish magic was real!! 3. You have to choose; owning 9 cats, eating peanut butter forever!      Owning 9 cats. It would be a lot if litter changing, but I love my one cat, and I really don't think I could eat peanut butter forever! 4. How many fingers am I holding up?      Eight (my psychic abilities only work via dreams) 5. What's your Grinch name?      Woefulwhiner Meanton 6. Did you ever wish you were a member of the opposite sex?      Only so I could pee whenever/wherever I want (with the exception of in public of course). Peeing outside is difficult when you're a female, especially when you're  backpacking for a week in the Big Horns! Oh and I'm not fond if that time of the month. Otherwise I really like being a woman! 7. What's your NATURAL hair color?      Well when I was little, I was super blonde, almost white-blonde. Now it's a much darker blonde. But I get blonde highlights in summer. Usually get low-lights in fall/winter but never had the time or money this year. 8.  Think it's interesting how shows make it seem like EVERYONE in high school is having sex. But I don't think very many of my classmates were. I never felt any pressure from friends, classmates or guys. I know it was anon. on the poll, but I don't really care, I'm not embarrassed or anything. I was nearly 20! And now I wish I would've waited even longer. But of course, I thought I was in love.
  • You could add an option to the poll "waiting for marriage" cuz I think some women on here are.
  • 1. If you could be any character from Star Wars, who would you be?
    Yoda.. He's so wise!
    Atticus Finch from TKAMB, or Scarlett O'Hara because I adore her<3
    9 cats.. I hate peanut butter.
    obviously I know the answer to this! 
    5. What's your Grinch name? Clicky
    Surlyscrooge Crustynoggin
    No. I enjoy being a Girl.  (Flower Drum Song.. anyone?)
    A darkish brown, it is currently John Frieda Light Golden Brown.  Thank you premature grey hair!!
    8. Feel free to use the younger or older option if you're waiting for marriage!!  I tried to edit it, but I can't edit the poll!! sorry!!
    Photobucket
    Bahh, I'm a huge star wars fan. I don't think I can choose. When my brother and I were little, we would take wrapping paper rolls and play star wars. 
    Elizabeth Bennet-Pride and Prejudice-one of my most favorite love stories ever

peanutbutter definitely

5. What's your Grinch name?  Crabbygrouch scoundrel bottom
    If I have to pee and I'm outside, then yes. 
    7. What's your NATURAL hair color? Umm pretty much what it is now, the most I do is add some blonde highlights, its probably a dark blonde with natural highlights anyway... 
    -Princess Amidala because she's royalty!! 

-This is so tought, but because HP is my most beloved series, I want to be Albus Dumbledore! He's the greatest wizard of all time!

-peanut butter

5. What's your Grinch name? Clicky
    - Grimgrinch Crankyski 

-Yes, I used to HATE getting periods, still do sometimes. 

7. What's your NATURAL hair color?
    -Black! I would dye it brown from time to time but I would have to used a blonde colored dye for it to even turn slightly brown! 
    Yoda is super smart. 

hmm, this is hard. I have read so many books and I wished I could be a character in many of them... I can't pick!

ugh. 9 cats. I can make them outdoors. lol

12.3 - you're that good.

5. What's your Grinch name? 
    Crabbygrouch Jerkybottom

7. What's your NATURAL hair color?
    Brown

wedding1 Anniversary
  • 1. If you could be any character from Star Wars, who would you be? Umm.. none? I'm not a big star wars person.
    2. If you could be any character from fiction who would you be? good question, I don't really know. I'll have to think about it some.
    Peanut Butter, definitely. I love cats, and would love my own again, but I couldn't do 9.
    4. How many fingers am I holding up? 4?
    5. What's your Grinch name? Miserlygrinch Jerkyhead
    6. Did you ever wish you were a member of the opposite sex? Sometimes... but then I realize I'd have to wear baggy jeans, and have something between my legs - and it bothers me, I HATE wearing baggy jeans. But I do think itd be interesting, just to see how their brain works.
    7. What's your NATURAL hair color? Blonde, dirty blonde to be specific
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_wacky-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:4a4b5e09-f210-432e-bdc1-1e58e9a84d1cPost:1c5d2557-cd32-4ac8-9c62-fe2aeb064341">Re: Wacky Wednesday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE] 6. Did you ever wish you were a member of the opposite sex? Sometimes... but then I realize I'd have to wear baggy jeans, and have something between my legs - and it bothers me
    Posted by amh04[/QUOTE]

That made me laugh so hard!
  • 1. If you could be any character from Star Wars, who would you be? An Ewak (sp) They have fun little cycles they ride around on and they are just really cute. 

2. If you could be any character from fiction who would you be? Scarlett from Gone with the Wind.  Her clothes were amazing and she just had a ton of sass!

3. You have to choose; owning 9 cats, eating peanut butter forever! Peanut butter (H would be so happy) but I if I had 9 cats I would not be able to breathe and that is kind of important.

4. How many fingers am I holding up? 5 it just sounds good. 

5. What's your Grinch name?  Scroogeymonster Rascalnoodle

6. Did you ever wish you were a member of the opposite sex? Only when I have to go to the bathroom and there is none to be found.  Teeing of the back of the boat is very hard. 

7. What's your NATURAL hair color? No clue.  I have not seen the natural color since high school.  I think it is likely some shade of brown with gray mixed in.  Yeah I have started that fun process

•  1. If you could be any character from Star Wars, who would you be?I am going to be completely honest. I dislike Star Wars and have never actually stayed awake during the whole movie. I always fall asleep. After my FI explained the story to me, I do actually want to see it in its entirety, but I always find something else I’d rather be doing.

Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice. Favorite movie (with Kira Knightly) and favorite book, I would just love to have Mr. Darcy.

Nine cats. I don’t even like cats, but after my mouse problem and having my apartment smell like peanut butter for several days (using it as bait) I can’t stand the smell of it, let alone the thought of eating it.

5. What's your Grinch name? www.quizopolis.com/grinch-name-generator.php">Clicky
    Surlybeast Smugski

6. Did you ever wish you were a member of the opposite sex?Not really, It isn’t socially acceptable for guys to wear dresses and heels which are my 2 favorite things.

7. What's your NATURAL hair color?This is my natural color. I think it is a Strawberry Brown color…I just love it so I would never color it!
    Photobucket
         Is it too cliche if I say Princess Leia?  She's kind of badass.

Stephanie Plum.  She's awesome, and gets two really hot men to adore her.  I kind of have the hots for Ranger, but a total crush on Morelli.

Owning 9 cats. I don't like peanut butter quite that much!  I'd probably make them outdoor cats, and then it wouldn't really be any different than the rest of my neighborhood.

None, you're typing!  Ha!

Crabbygrinch Crustyshorts

When I was in 4th grade, I wanted to play soccer or football at recess but the boys wouldn't let girls play.  That's probably the only time I wanted to be a boy.  Instead, I just stole their hats and buried them in the sand so they'd have to let me play so I would tell them where they were.

I was really blonde as a kid, which darkened to dirty blonde when I grew up.  Now it's light brown/dirty blonde.  I get it darkened, and then do highlights.  I prefer it a medium brown.

8. I'm with Binx on this.  I never really felt pressure to have sex.  Sure, a boyfriend or two tried to convince me, but I didn't feel like everyone was having sex in high school.  College was a different story - everyone was definitely having sex in college.  I lost my v-card at age 18, days away from being 19, and I don't regret it one bit.  I loved the guy, he loved me, it was nice and felt right.  We didn't work out, and weren't compatible for the long term, but I am glad he was my first.  I certainly wouldn't have wanted to wait for FI to be my first - I certainly wasn't his!  We both learned a lot from our experiences before meeting each other, and I think it's made each of us more confident and skilled. 

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_wacky-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:4a4b5e09-f210-432e-bdc1-1e58e9a84d1cPost:af9dc47c-b940-4a0f-acd1-94882dc31360">Re: Wacky Wednesday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. If you could be any character from Star Wars, who would you be? Bahh, I'm a huge star wars fan. I don't think I can choose. When my brother and I were little, we would take wrapping paper rolls and play star wars.  2. If you could be any character from fiction who would you be? Eliz<strong>abeth Bennet-Pride and Prejudice-one of my most favorite love stories ever </strong>3. You have to choose; owning 9 cats, eating peanut butter forever! peanutbutter definitely 4. How many fingers am I holding up? 4 5. What's your Grinch name?    Crabbygrouch scoundrel bottom 6. Did you ever wish you were a member of the opposite sex? If I have to pee and I'm outside, then yes.  7. What's your  NATURAL  hair color? Umm pretty much what it is now, the most I do is add some blonde highlights, its probably a dark blonde with natural highlights anyway... 
    Posted by ggirl2001[/QUOTE]

YESSSS!!!!! FI doesn't understand how I can watch that movie over and over again and never get bored of it.
    Photobucket
  • 1. If you could be any character from Star Wars, who would you be? Hmm... Either Luke because he's just awesome... Or Amidala because the guy who plays Anikin in the 3rd movie is hot. :-) 2. If you could be any character from fiction who would you be? Somebody from Harry Potter. Maybe Hermione, her know-it-all smartypants attitude kind of fits me. 3. You have to choose; owning 9 cats, eating peanut butter forever! 9 cats, but they would live outdoors! 4. How many fingers am I holding up? 2! 5. What's your Grinch name? Surlybeast Crustyshorts 6. Did you ever wish you were a member of the opposite sex? Not that I can remember. 7. What's your NATURAL hair color? Medium-dark brown with a hint of red...
  • . If you could be any character from Star Wars, who would you be? Um IDK- YODA
    2. If you could be any character from fiction who would you be? I think I would be Herminore or Luna from Harry Potter. Or Maybe Alice from Twilight
    3. You have to choose; owning 9 cats, eating peanut butter forever! um peanutbetter- I'm allergic to cats
    4. How many fingers am I holding up? I would 7
    5. What's your Grinch name? Clicky- I can't get is at school, so I'll just put down what my mom calls me when I get angry " YellyBelly,SmellyBelly, Stinky Crabby Butt"
    6. Did you ever wish you were a member of the opposite sex? Nope! I enjoy being a girl
    7. What's your NATURAL hair color? Medium to dark chocolate brown, with red/ Mahogany highlights in winter, that somehow change to blonde/ honey in summer.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 1. If you could be any character from Star Wars, who would you be? Hmmm, for all the nerds I've dated I'm not a huge fan. But we'll go with an Ewok, 'cause they're fricken' adorable. And kind of mean.
    2. If you could be any character from fiction who would you be? So difficult. But probably Nora Charles from The Thin Man.
    3. You have to choose; owning 9 cats, eating peanut butter forever! Yeah, cats. No contest.
    4. How many fingers am I holding up? Three.
    5. What's your Grinch name? Peevishtroll Rottenfoot. That's kind of awesome.
    6. Did you ever wish you were a member of the opposite sex? Nope. Really not at all.
    7. What's your NATURAL hair color? Light brown. I started dying it when I was 15, I've been really dark and really blonde, but mostly red. I think it suits me.
    8. Yeah, I lost mine exacly one week after 9/11. It was a Tuesday. We were doing a play together and were the only underage members of the cast. I didn't love him, we weren't really dating, and I found out later that he had a girlfriend. I didn't tell him I was a virgin.  But he was hella hella cute. And he used the basement of his parents' law office as a hang-out space where he and his friends smoked a lot of weed. Oh, rich Jackson boys. And then I caught mono from him. Not something I regret, and after that the next time was after I was in college with my college boy.
  • 1. If you could be any character from Star Wars, who would you be? Yoda, he is very wise.
    2. If you could be any character from fiction who would you be? I would like to be Alice from Alice in Wonderland.
    3. You have to choose; owning 9 cats, eating peanut butter forever!- owning 9 cats. Peanut butter makes me sick if I have too much.
    4. How many fingers am I holding up? Four.
    5. What's your Grinch name? Peevishtroll Rottenfoot
    6. Did you ever wish you were a member of the opposite sex? Yes, mainly because I want to know what sex feels like for them and what goes through their minds.
    7. What's your NATURAL hair color? I am not too sure because it has been a really long time since I have had the natural haircolor. But it used to be a terribly ashy dirty blond.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    I haven't seen star wars!
    Cinderella.<3
    peanut butter! I'm a dog person..
    one!
    This cracks me up.. my name is..
    Woefulmonster Scoundrelbottom
    Yeah, when I was really little I use to want to be exactly like my big brother.
    Dirty blonde
    I think maybe Han solo...at least I would be a hottie!!

Wow, great question...let me think about it!!

Cats...peanut butter is good, but not THAT good!!

1?

Nastygloom Rascalnoodle

Can't say that I have except for like others when I have to pee outside, which is very very rare!!

7. What's your NATURAL hair color?  I was born a redhead and it has gone more strawberry blonde.  I rock my natural color

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest "I'm thinking balls are to men what purses are to women. It's just a little bag, but we feel naked in public without it." -Carrie ~ Sex and the City
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_wacky-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:4a4b5e09-f210-432e-bdc1-1e58e9a84d1cPost:90187abe-e802-4ff4-9087-804114df23ee">Re: Wacky Wednesday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wacky Wednesday!! : That made me laugh so hard!
    Posted by BinxRose[/QUOTE]

LOL, its just a peeve of mine. But rereading it I made myself giggle 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • 1. If you could be any character from Star Wars, who would you be?  I've never actually seen Star Wars, so I don't have an answer for this one!
    2. If you could be any character from fiction who would you be?  I am way overthinking this, and I can't decide.  I'm a sucker for Nicholas Sparks (easy summer reads) and got attached to Noah's character in both The Notebook and The Wedding, so maybe him??? 
    3. You have to choose; owning 9 cats, eating peanut butter forever!  Unfortunately, I'm very, very allergic to cats, so even 1 wouldn't be an option.  Good thing I LOVE peanut butter. 
    4. How many fingers am I holding up?  7  (my favorite number)
    5. What's your Grinch name? Crabbywhiner Rottenpants
    6. Did you ever wish you were a member of the opposite sex?  Just when those terrible cramps come on...
    7. What's your NATURAL hair color?  It's between dirty blonde and light brown.  My dad's a redhead though, so anytime I try to do an all-over color it pulls red...not a good look for me.  :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards