Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

How much are you- or did you- pay for your officiant for your outdoor ceremony?

Trying to figure out costs- thanks!
and who did you use please?
Sinisa & Debbie. Joined together in Friendship- united Forever in Love. Proud Parents to : Luca 3-17-2008 & Marco 1-27-2012. Mommy and Daddy are getting Married on August 19th, 2012! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How much are you- or did you- pay for your officiant for your outdoor ceremony?

• We are using a family friend who got ordained online. He officiated my brother's outdoor wedding though we are getting married indoors. He is free, but we plan to get him a nice thank you gift.
  • We had a good friend who was ordained online. It cost us a $50 bottle of bourbon. :)
  • I found a person online for $475, $50 of which was for travel.
    Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
  • We're getting married at Trellis in Stillwater, and one of the owners is marrying us. She officiates weddings outside of Trellis too, and we're paying $250. She's a wonderful, sweet woman!
  • $125. Found her online after someone from this board recommended her. If your ceremony is after 2 pm, she charges $175. These prices are without a rehearsal. She said her price for a full ceremony with a rehearsal is $400. We're only have a very simple, short ceremony.
  • We used Judge Cass. He cost about $250.
    Photobucket
  • edited March 2012
    Ours will be $475 total.  The breakdown was $425 for the officiant, and $50 for travel, as I'm getting married in Red Wing MN.  Oh, and we are using Rev. Leslie Johnson through positivelycharmed.com.
    Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
  • edited March 2012
    We are using Rev. Amy Riesenberg and she is wonderful!  I'm not sure what she is charging now, but I think it is around the $350-$400 range which includes rehersal.  I think this might be who kidlets is also referring to because I remember recommending her once before (correct me if I'm wrong!).  I can't say enough positive things about her, and she is great at communication and ceremony personalization.  She also used to be a wedding planner so she has some great tips when you talk to her :)

http://amy-interfaith.com/

268 Invited image 92 Attending image 21 Declined image Still Waiting 155 image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

http://megananderic.weebly.com/index.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards