North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Good Caterers in the Raleigh/Garner area?!?!

I am having an afternoon reception due to the time restrictions of the church. We are thinking a noon wedding followed by the reception. We are having between 125-150 people and the reception will be at The Rand-Bryan house in Garner and we are thinking buffet. We are allowed to bring in who ever we want to cater (trying to stay under $6,000-$7,000) Any good suggestions for caterers?

Re: Good Caterers in the Raleigh/Garner area?!?!

• ju1ianaju1iana member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!
    I'm using Caffe Luna for my reception (it is being held here).  The food is good and their buffet, which includes food, wine, beer, soft drinks, coffee and tea is $41/person.    Something to consider......
  • SCogs18SCogs18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Cafe Luna
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • katie0615katie0615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great!! Thanks
  • edited December 2011
    what style of food?

check out Catering Works in Raleigh.
    Photobucket

Anniversary
    213image enjoyed some southern charm
    163imagedrank out of mason jars
    50image stayed up the north
  • edited December 2011

I have to agree on Catering Works...... and not just because we are using them. We went to a wedding this past weekend they catered and it was phenomenal! The tasting that we went to was impressive as well! Good luck!

• edited December 2011

We also just signed a contract with Catering Works; we're really impressed with them. I hear they have tasting events often so if you haven't tried their food you'll have plenty of opportunities. For 100 people, including unlimited beer and wine and rental estimates, they quoted us at $6,500. And their food really is great. 

1White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dcbanks3dcbanks3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Unforgettable Affairs.  I've heard great things and their prices are great!  April is wonderful to work with--going for a tasting next week!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards