Attire & Accessories Forum

CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!

Re: CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!

• My name is Brandi Garrison

Where is your wedding? 
    My wedding is on Smather's Beach in Key West, Florida

What type of shoes are you wearing? 
    I will be wearing flip flops!

• Our ceremony will take place at St. Ferdinand Church and the reception is at Franzee's Hall...Pittsburgh, PA! I'm wearing ivory satin peep toe heels!
  • RNJadeRNJade member
    First Comment
    My wedding is in Mystic Seaport at the River Room in Mystic, Connecticut. Ceremony is outside next to the beautiful river on the North Lawn. 

I will be wearing my glittery heels for as long as I can manage!!! Will definitely change into flip flops at some point! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our wedding will be in Green Bay, WI. We are wearing matching Chuck Taylors Converse! :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My name is Tangela Linn I'm getting married at my home church, Shiloh United Methodist in Granite Quarry and I will be wearing some heels for height cause I'm short!
  • My wedding will be at the Levis Center in Urbana, IL. It will be 80's themed. I will be dressing like Cyndi Lauper, I recently bought an awesome pair of black boots with straps on the side from payless to go with my outfit. :
  • Where is your wedding? Mirror Lake Lyceum, St Pete FL

What type of shoes are you wearing? I actually have two pairs, both silver with silver gemstones, but my second pair is a wedge jic my feet hurt from the platform heels :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My wedding is going to be at Union Mills Homestead in Westminster, MD and im thinking about wearing flip flops since im not so much a heels girl. :)
  • My wedding will take place in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I am wearing white, dressy, peep-toe, 2" heels with of course a bit of bling! :)
  • Answer these questions to enter:

Where is your wedding? My wedding is in a courtyard garden in Sycamore, IL (31 days to go!

What type of shoes are you wearing? I will be wearing Capparo's navy satin peep toe heels. But I plan on changing into flip flops for dancing!

Anniversary

• Our ceremony will be at the Little Flower Catholc church in Hollywood, FL and the reception will be at Eden Regal Ballroom and Catering. I will be wearing white paltform heals and can use this flip flops for the party!!!
  • In Response to CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!:
    We are getting married at Doughton Hall Bed and Breakfast in Laurel Springs, NC. My bridesmaids and I are wearing cowboy boots at my mountain themed wedding. Super excited!
  • Redington Shores, FL, and flip flops on the beach!
  • My wedding will be at the Hamilton Park Hotel in Florham Park, NJ.  I am so excited!!!  I haven't purchased my shoes yet, but I will definitely wear heels with BLING.  Later on, FI and I will change into personalized sneakers that say Husband and Wife! :)

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_cafepress-bridal-flip-flop-giveaway-enter-here-for-the-chance-to-win?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:70a06b7c-adb4-4f67-a503-31018dd01952Post:c443abd3-a296-421e-9bae-ccace7294cf2">CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Knotties,    We are doing an AWESOME giveaway , because we know you guys all love free swag. We teamed up with CafePress ( <a href="http://www.cafepress.com)" rel="nofollow">www.cafepress.com)</a> to give away flip flops! Whether you're having a beach wedding (where flip-flops are the attire) or you're planning on slipping on a pair after hours of dancing, CafePress has got the perfect personalized pair for you. Five winners will be picked at random! Answer these questions to enter: Where is your wedding? What type of shoes are you wearing? Giveaway details : Brides can choose between 4 different bride themed flip-flop styles and 3 different bridesmaid flip-flop styles. Win 1 pair of bride and up to 6 bridesmaid flip-flops. Contest will run from Monday, July 16 th at 10 am EST to Friday, July 20 th at 5 pm EST and more!
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where is your wedding? Guanacaste, Costa Rica, on the beach

What type of shoes are you wearing? Flip Flops!

• Where is your wedding?:  My wedding is going to be on a beautiful beach in Anna Maria Island, Florida! :-) 
    What type of shoes are you wearing?:  I am going to be wearing flip-flops or barefoot, of course! :-)
  • I am getting married at a beautiful Methodist Church in Elmhurst, IL. Our wedding is 5/3/13 so I still have time to shop for shoes, but  I'm leaning towards a ballet slipper...I've never been a huge fan of heels and I want to be very comfy that day for dancing! :)
  • In Response to CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway!

Our wedding will be at Hawthorne Country Club in Dartmouth MA.  I will be wearing glamorous Badgley Mischka d'orsay stilettos!!
  • Our wedding will be on St. Pete Beach in Florida
    The entire wedding party will be wearing flip flops! 

• Our wedding is at Emerald at Queensridge in Las Vegas but our wedding honeymoon is a Caribbean cruise!! I will be wearing Vera Wang ivory glitter pumps while my bridesmaids wear the black glitter ones.
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!:

My wedding is at The Valley of the Falls in Las Vegas, NV in 70 days!  I'm so excited!
    I will be wearing these super cute heels for the ceremony, but I'm definitely going to want to switch to flip flops afterward. 

Thanks! Tongue out

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My wedding is in Brimley, MI at Wild Bluff Golf Course.

I am wearing kitten heeled shoes that have a flip flop style.

• Where is your wedding? Cedar Hill, TX

What type of shoes are you wearing? Close toed 2" chunky kitten heels ^_^

• My name is Sami Loper. We are getting married March 23, 2013 in Milton, WI. I have yet to find my shoes but I'm thinking red heels for the ceremony and flip flops for the reception!!! :
  • My wedding will be on June 1, 2013 at Our Lady of Lourdes RC Church in Malverne (Long Island,NY) followed by a reception at the Watermill in Smithtown. I'll be wearing heels (probably 3 inches) with straps so I can keep them on while dancing.

• Im getting married in Philadelphia,Pa

Im wearing _

benjamin adams sofia-silver silver Wedding Shoes

• MrsKarle2BeMrsKarle2Be member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    My wedding will take place at Noel Heritage Plaza in Odessa, TX. ITs will be outdoors so i just might go in flip flops My gown is long enough... Im excited and cant wait for my special day...
  • My wedding is at Engedi Estate in Emmitsburg, MD and I'm wearing my cowgirl boots!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The ceremony will be at the congregational Church of Batavia. And the reception will be at the Hilton in lisle. I'm wearing red peep toe heels :
  • I will be getting married at a church in Galesburg, IL. My reception will also be located in Galesburg, IL. I am wearing pewter, sparkly high heels for my wedding and I would love a pair of flip flops to wear at the recpetion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards