New York-Long Island
Options

LI Vineyards

We just started looking at wedding places for about 100 people. I know with most of the LI vineyards you need to pay a site fee and then fees for everything else, but it is very hard to find any cost estimates. In order to not waste any time, I am looking for just some estimates of the various LI vineyards (again for 100 people) - site fee, estimate head or total cost, whatever - anything that helps us not waste time looking at something that may be too expensive.

Thanks!

Re: LI Vineyards

• Options
    Call the vineyards you are interested in booking with and ask them what their prices are.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    i agree with the PP. We went to a lot when we were planning and your best bet is to call. rather then traveling out there. costs can vary and depend on when you plan on doing the wedding.
  • Options
    Lau2renLau2ren member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    For the barn at Martha Clara site fee was $9,500 for a Saturday night in season, $7,000 Friday night, $5,000 Sunday. It is a few thousand cheaper off season (begins November). You have to use one of their preferred caterers. I think the bathrooms are included and there might be a kitchen. Not 100% sure. The Old Field is $10,000 - $12,000 site fee in season. All that is included is a fabulous view. Bedell said $10,000 as well. Not sure what you get with that. 

I'm in the midst of trying to find an outdoor venue that is not going to cost an arm and a leg. Failing miserably. Any suggestions out there?

I don't know what your budget is like but if a $10,000 site fee is too much you should look at the Hallockville Farm across the street from Martha Clara. Site fee is about $4,000 and includes luxury portable lavatory. You also get access to the barn - they say max occupancy for sit down dinner is 99 people. You can also get a tent to put out behind it. I went to a wedding there and it was great - but rustic :-) Not sure what you are envisioning! The nice thing is the money is really a donation to the Hallockville Farm and is used for education and preservation. Doesn't just go in somebody's pocket. There is a tiny fridge but no other cooking spaces - caterer will have to bring everything.

Good luck and congratulations!!!
  • Options
    I'm getting married at Pellegrini Vineyards.  Our wedding is in June (if you do it in May, it's cheaper) and the site fee is $5,000 (we finagled it down to $4,000).  It includes tables and chairs and use of the on-site kitchen for our caterer.  There is lots of indoor space, including indoor restrooms, but you'd need to rent a tent to cover the courtyard area.  We're having around 115 people, but the space can accommodate more or less, depending on how you set it up.  It's definitely one of the lesser known North Fork wineries, and I like that about it.  I also really like the the courtyard is enclosed and has a slate floor - this way if it rains, people don't have to slosh around in the wet grass.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Palmer Vineyards. We had 265 people in a 60x120 tent out back.  Cocktail hour outside.  It was awesome.  $5000 site rental plus purchase of 3 cases of wine

email me if you want for more details
    gannon22@optonline.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards